Reviews for The Truth Behind a Story
tricorvus chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
That was amazeballs
Rock on
RudyHenkel chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Aw, great start. Don't think Harry and Hermione would name their kid after a death eater. I suppose it's possible that Avery wasn't a death eater in the "real" story, though.
Ruinus chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
I love this story. It was all great work, thank you.
Hiii chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
The Avery/Devon scene reminded me of the movie 'Bewitched'. Especially the freak part. Oh well :)
Hiii chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Almost cried with the Ginny/Draco scene. :) Beautiful!
nikkilekach chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Hey sam! amazing story, i feel like little avery has a little part of me in her (sniffle sniffle, so touching and profound:) just wait and see, if i keep at this rate i will demolish this story today MWAH HA HA! i like your style of writing its really smooth and i catch alot of your own catchphrases and idiosyncrasies in it:)i would say keep up the good work but your already done so that would be a little more than just a little counterintuitive. i think you should play pheonix wright and make a fanfic of that PLEASE! (and if you don't write it Maya x pheonix i might have to disown you :D
Peayitforward chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
I absolutely have fallen in love with this story. Avery and Page were a complete pleasure to read. I love how you developed the story and the personalities of the characters. Reading this I felt that it could have been a very real part of the Harry Potter Universe. I cried, laughed and gasped through the whole story. You made it all seem very real. I have to say fantastic job and I can't wait to read what else you have written for plan to write.

Peayitforward
Blackraven4400 chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
I just finished this reading this story and I thought it was a very good story and I had enjoyed reading it great job writing it.
Penseln chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
As i said before amazing story and something for you to be really proved off. I'm still not quite sure what i think of Avery and Devon but thats the strange ways my mind works.

In short big gratz and well done on a great series.
teachergirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Is there a plot? I read a couple of chapters and it's all dialogue and no substance. I don't get the point of the story.
perksofbeingsasha chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Nice fiction! Really!

I'm author from Indonesia, love HarMony too. And i really love your fic... Oh, sweetdrop...

Follow yeah HarryHermioneFC if you love HarMony..
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
nice start
happylady chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
I loved it, I really hated to see it end. I am glad Harry got

to punch the s.o.b that was brilliant!. Avery's dress, did

you find a picture of it and can i see it?

Until your next story

Gloria
anangelwithnoname chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Such a great story.I had fun reading it. ))
anangelwithnoname chapter 13 . 3/29/2011