Reviews for Blizzard
Yuki the Red Werewolf chapter 4 . 4/16
Please update this! This fan fiction is amazing! This is actually the FIRST time I ever left a review in this website. Please update this... There's not much fan fictions that I like nowadays...
SolitaryNyght chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I hope you will update this story soon as I'm finding it very enjoyable to read.
CrippledSoul chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I really enjoy your story and hope you continue it. Second time I've re-read it and it's killing me not knowing what's happening next.
Jasperhaleslover chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Love it continue
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! such a loveable story XD
really like it. will you please update? please update
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepl ease update! i'll give you a cookie if you do?!
anyways goodluck with the storywriting and writerblocks.
also, i noticed that the last update was two years ago. please don't let it take that long. i really like this story and if you're not going to continue it will you then just please put it in the summary thingy? otherwise i'd keep on being saddened by having to wait so long.
ciao
MuteReader chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
update soon! Especially since it's winter again it would be REALLY awesome! I noticed you haven't updated this in over a year. ): are you not continuing this story anymore?
Loor101 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
aww this is a good story. I was sad to see it hasn't been updated in a while. :( I'll add it to the story subscription anyways :)
Dotty Vintage chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This story is so amazing I can't evem describe how much I love it! Pleaseee update soon!
TerraCircuit chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Hey! Really like ur story! :) Please update soon! :D
Beautiful Dragon Princess chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Please write more, i can't wait to find out what happens next!
White Rose Fox chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I hope you update soon.
White Rose Fox chapter 3 . 10/20/2010