Reviews for To Delay and Stargaze
love2read20 chapter 1 . 4/22
I sobbed. Plain and simple. That was devastating just to read. But I loved the way you illustrated the father/son relationship. And I'm still crying. It was beautiful in a tragic way.
Midrash chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is one of the most tragic fanfictions that I have ever read. I love the way you wrote it. It was definately agonizing, heartbreaking and so hard to read. It didn't help that Tony is my favorite NCIS character. So you made me mourn and empathize so much with Gibbs. I know how powerless someone feels when a loved one slowly dies and there's nothing you can do to change that. You show all that in your story and kept it real. Good job!
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was lovely. And horrible. And traumatic. And cathartic. And...lots and lots of words.
Seriously, I had a god awful week and I needed a good cleansing cry. I wasn't expecting it, but I got one. Just wow.
lili200986 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wouah, j'avais adorée l'ancienne version, mais celle-ci est plus forte et j'ai adorée la lire !
Une seule chose manque j'aurais aimé un autre chapitre qui aurais décrit les sentiments
de Gibbs après la mort de Tony ! Merci pour tout !
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hi, I would hate for Tony to die, but you've achieved telling a truly remarkable story.
The characters were spot on, and my heart was squeezing at the thought of Gibbs sitting next to his dying agent cum son. Hoping you will write more NCIS stories ... sad or happy endings! Thanks and cheers!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This story just hurts way too damn much. This is probably the fifth time I've read it. And to have Pitt come in at the end too late was just too much for all my little feels. You have done a great edit. I liked the original, but this is just amazing.
EzwithaZ chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I think I'm going to cry. No, wait to late. That was so sad and lovely and awesome at the same time. I didn't see the original ending but I think this one ended the whole story beautifully even if it wasn't the happy one I was secretly hoping for. *metaphorical hugs* love this! * still crying eyes out*
lovinlife48 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You made me cry. This was so sad. I need to take a break. This was a good, sad but good.
Buzzy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That is a 20-tissue fic! Well done.
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OH MY GOD! I had a sudden urge to read DiNozzo death fics and I've been reading them all night and they haven't affected me. And then this one! I mean seriously! It is a brilliantly written fic and it will definitely be saved in my favourites but I don't want to read it again!

But really it was great!
angeleyes46 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
every time i read this i cry. love the story though
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I find myself reading this over and over again,
even though each and every time I find my freaking heart breaking.
Ah, the pain...!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was the most amazing story. I am sobbing giant tears right now. I feel like someone in my family died. Wonderfully written, immensely sad.
Skye chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It was beautiful... Sadly beautiful, so sad I'm crying
Beth Becker chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I cried omg!

This was great, well done!

Beth xx