Reviews for Madness Does Not Always Howl
Dixxy chapter 8 . 10/25
[LIKE SOMEONE IN LOVE...]

Howdy, Khaleda !

Love... what a maze, isn't it ? I have that habit of comparing life to a maze, constituted of several mazes among which the feelings maze, particularly complex, which itself is constituted of several mazes, one of the most complex of all being Love. Therfore, Love relationships are one of the most complex things in existence. I would guess you agree with that, right ?

So, another story read, and another feeling of intense pleasure. Because this is another great achievement of yours. In my personal pantheon of your work, it doesn't equal VIOLENTLY HAPPY and PLUTO in terms of favoriting, but it's still the third story on my Khaleda podium. Bronze medal isn't too bad, is it ? ;)

But this one had such a bittersweet taste and was so worrying, so threatening in many ways, even when the girls are sharing the most intimate (there is biting, there is constraint... violence is not absent from their love and sex), so terribly dark, even in terms of plot, since we are after all dealing with a breakup in the first place ! This was absent from your previous story, although there was betrayal in HB, a most dark theme in your work.

It wasn't an easy read for me, and probably wasn't for any reader of yours (i'd like to hear one say that he read it just as comfortably and handily as any other of your fic's...). Much of an effort, but a rewarding one. Life doesn't go without saying, Love doesn't go without saying, and this story brilliantly reminds us those bitter(sweet) truths/realities.

I particularly appreciated the emphasis on insanity/mirages in the first part, Jinx's search for Raven afterwards, and the girls intense moments in the warehouse, with another suffocating one-to-last chappy (just like in PLUTO) that was perhaps a tad long, but admirably exciting. The dialogs were very good, as always, and the situations you imagined so complex and breathtaking... kudos galore to your imagination !

There is little i didn't like in this story. In fact, only 1 part, and that was last chapter. I didn't like Raven killing that man, didn't appreciate the submissiveness of Raven, didn't have as much pleasure as usual reading the dialog, and didn't get all of what that chapter contained, notably not the concluding paragraphs. It was still all in all an enjoyable read, mind ya, very well written and interesting, but for some reason it didn't "fall into place like all the others before did. It didn't click in my brain, and i was left somewhat lukewarm about it. I guess it might just be my sensitivity in default here, but yeah... one cannot always like all of a body of work, eh ! ;)

So, despite that very slight disappointment in the concluding par, this story was another magnificent achievement of yours and i am as usual left lacking words to express ya my gratitude. You really did awesome overall, and it's an endless delight reading your fictions. Thank you so much, dear Khaleda, Bravo and countless pats in the back for your talent !

Oh, last thing : we after all didn't get to find out what was written on the side of the large billboard, and that Jinx couldn't make ou in the distance. And we still have no confirmation why Raven used that billboard thing... Mind answering me on those 2 points ?

Ok, here's another fav' in the basket !

Take care and have a glorious day, please !

Hugsies !

::::: Léo :::::
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 8 . 9/21
Holy shit! That was some awesome shit right there! I like this! This needs to become a universe fuck
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 8/11
You crammed so much story into a mere 29k words. Wow. I really want to learn to do that. Well done. Thank you for writing. I hope you come back to us and write again sometime.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 8/11
Holy crap. It's almost 3am here and i cant stop reading this story. Just.. wow. I tried reading some of your earlier work (Violently Happy) and I am really impressed how your writing has evolved and dramatically improved since then. Your stories are just so damn sexy, dramatic (but in a very good way), and with so much awesome dialouge and happenings that just leave me smiling. Just wanted to mention all that and give you some more well deserved praise. Because damn. You make Jinx and Raven (and also Kim and Shego tbh) look GOOD.
Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 6/9
I've probably commented on this story before saying how much I love it and how well written it is and how much I love how you write Jinx with this sarcastic almost self-loathing dialog to herself, but I must say it again. It's not often I find fan fiction, let alone published books that I care to read again and this once gets me every time. I reread this twice in the spans of the last 48 hours because it's just that good. I felt you should know that even though you wrote this years ago, it still makes a killer impression and delights me even to this day.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
Great. Super hot
Bodacious Bovine chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This is fantastically written! Well done :D I adore Jinx and Raven, and this was amazing in every way.
AD Lewis chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Daaaaamn. This story was something alright! :D An awesome read ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
The word play in this was so incredibly clever. I laughed so hard at the Victoria's Secret line at the end. You did a great job of showing the different sides of Raven's emotions. I felt so much sexual tension between them and yet I could also feel all the anger and hurt. Amazing job. Can't wait to read more from you!
Haley Earthstone chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Wow. What a mind-trip this was. From paragraph to paragraph, I never knew what to expect. Simply a fantastic piece of work.
Kyranol1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
...
I think I'm in love with you.
At this point gender doesn't even matter, appearance doesn't matter, and personality doesn't matter either.
You're writing is absolutely amazing, I've read all of your completed fics and I have loved every single one of them.
I doubt you're gonna read this seeing as it seems as if you've left the fanfic community for quite a while now, but I just want you to know, you are one of the best writers to have created such a twisted yet fascinating and interesting relationship between these two characters. Amazing job, hopefully one day I'll have the pleasure of reviewing a new story from you, but till then have a good life.
HunterMoore chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Great story. I really like the whole darkness of Raven, even if it is pretty creepy. Wasn't expecting the murder part to be honest, especially since it came right after the sex scene. Though I liked how Jinx was kind of nonchalant about the dead body. Anyway, awesome story.
Truna chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Gorgeous fanfic. Can't handle the angst though. xD
Truna chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Oh wow. .-. This is a pretty dark fic.
Truna chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OHHHHHH. That ending was clever as heck.
Really well structured chapter, looking forward to reading the rest.