Reviews for Madness Does Not Always Howl
Kyranol1 chapter 8 . 7/25
...
I think I'm in love with you.
At this point gender doesn't even matter, appearance doesn't matter, and personality doesn't matter either.
You're writing is absolutely amazing, I've read all of your completed fics and I have loved every single one of them.
I doubt you're gonna read this seeing as it seems as if you've left the fanfic community for quite a while now, but I just want you to know, you are one of the best writers to have created such a twisted yet fascinating and interesting relationship between these two characters. Amazing job, hopefully one day I'll have the pleasure of reviewing a new story from you, but till then have a good life.
HunterMoore chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Great story. I really like the whole darkness of Raven, even if it is pretty creepy. Wasn't expecting the murder part to be honest, especially since it came right after the sex scene. Though I liked how Jinx was kind of nonchalant about the dead body. Anyway, awesome story.
Truna chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Gorgeous fanfic. Can't handle the angst though. xD
Truna chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Oh wow. .-. This is a pretty dark fic.
Truna chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OHHHHHH. That ending was clever as heck.
Really well structured chapter, looking forward to reading the rest.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
I read the most fucked up romances.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
This is awesome.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Holy fucking shit.
BassClarinetLove chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
This was absolutely fabulous. I loved the entirety of this piece. I'm definitely going to be checking out other works.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
0_o wow i love this
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I loved this chapter
TyrionGreywind chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
100th comment! Wooo! I've always wanted to say that, type it whatever. This is like the best story by the way. I totally think you should do another like this or Pluto.
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ah, the plot thickens...
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Woo, stalker Raven. :)
TyrionGreywind chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Jesus this was emotional and so so sad. BUT IT WAS SO HOT AT THE SAME TIME! How do you do it?