Reviews for Madness Does Not Always Howl
Bodacious Bovine chapter 1 . 4/28
This is fantastically written! Well done :D I adore Jinx and Raven, and this was amazing in every way.
AD Lewis chapter 8 . 2/25
Daaaaamn. This story was something alright! :D An awesome read ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
The word play in this was so incredibly clever. I laughed so hard at the Victoria's Secret line at the end. You did a great job of showing the different sides of Raven's emotions. I felt so much sexual tension between them and yet I could also feel all the anger and hurt. Amazing job. Can't wait to read more from you!
Haley Earthstone chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Wow. What a mind-trip this was. From paragraph to paragraph, I never knew what to expect. Simply a fantastic piece of work.
Kyranol1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
...
I think I'm in love with you.
At this point gender doesn't even matter, appearance doesn't matter, and personality doesn't matter either.
You're writing is absolutely amazing, I've read all of your completed fics and I have loved every single one of them.
I doubt you're gonna read this seeing as it seems as if you've left the fanfic community for quite a while now, but I just want you to know, you are one of the best writers to have created such a twisted yet fascinating and interesting relationship between these two characters. Amazing job, hopefully one day I'll have the pleasure of reviewing a new story from you, but till then have a good life.
HunterMoore chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Great story. I really like the whole darkness of Raven, even if it is pretty creepy. Wasn't expecting the murder part to be honest, especially since it came right after the sex scene. Though I liked how Jinx was kind of nonchalant about the dead body. Anyway, awesome story.
Truna chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Gorgeous fanfic. Can't handle the angst though. xD
Truna chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Oh wow. .-. This is a pretty dark fic.
Truna chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OHHHHHH. That ending was clever as heck.
Really well structured chapter, looking forward to reading the rest.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
I read the most fucked up romances.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
This is awesome.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Holy fucking shit.
BassClarinetLove chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
This was absolutely fabulous. I loved the entirety of this piece. I'm definitely going to be checking out other works.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013