Reviews for Shimiji Pass
Mami02 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hi, I dont know if you are still around, and I read this long time ago, but now i cant help but say this is the finest piece of action i have ever seen described in words. I am not comfortable with you choosing Kaede and wished you you had chosen someone else, but the action is spectacular.
Dickie chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Very nice story, although I'd have to disagree with your portrayal of Kaede. I don't think the Successor to the Blue Dragon could fall so easily. Regardless of my opinion, I still think this is a rather well written story.
Eli-kunbah to logging in chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
whoa, angsty. well written. Good fic.
TheArchimage chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
SHINKI...HASSHOU! Great descriptions, excellent flow... easily one of the best fight scenes I've ever read. Of course, it certainly doesn't hurt that it stars Hibiki, my favorite of all the Last Blade characters...
Dach chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Ooh, I haven't checked for reviews on here for ages - thanks for the positive comments! _

This wasn't actually written for fun; it was an assignment for my English course, to write a fiction piece, and I decided upon LB2 and Hibiki-Kaede, which is why I left out all the Hells Gate stuff - it wasn't intended to go any further than this, and adding in all the stuff abouit Hells Gate would've made it MUCH longer. _

I'll admit though - you've made me consider continuing it, seeing as people are enjoying reading it. :D My only worry is that I'd be doing it for fun this time, and if a continuation would be much worse due a lack of effort and no time-limit, I wouldn't be happy putting it up, especially if it disappointed people. ;;;

Again - thanks for the nice comments, I'll see what I can come up with in the future, but... I'll probably be slow. ;; No two-week deadline this time...
Rift1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
This...this...is unbelievable! SUGOI! GO HIBIKI! HASSHOU!...;) As you can see, I'm a Hibiki fan...I play her in last Blade 2 even if I've seen her ending hundreds of times...WRITE ANOTHER ONE! QUICK!
meowy cow chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
hey i just read this story and i think it's pretty good; it's a very well-done fight scene, and i like the part where Hibiki does her "super". I'm a big Hibiki fan, so there's a little bias there, but still it's a great fic. keep it up!