Reviews for The Tale of Two Brothers
becgate chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Loved it! ! Great story...wish there was more..
lilsammywinchester chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
i hope that last part was genuine! xD
Elelith chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Lovely!
j-mercuryuk chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Very nice. I like how you show the relationship betweent he brothers and how you show how Mycroft's role is growing in Sherlock's life, though still very much int he background. Loved the last scene and I'll look forward to seeing more and Sherlock's reaction.
lotluz chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I just had to comment again about Mycroft buying Sherlock some tailored clothes because on Sherlock, it seems the Sherlock's outfits seems very fitted, as in too small. Making it seem like the clothes were purchased by someone else but not himself. Sherlock's buttoned down shirts, on the show, seemed for me, a tad bit too small. LOL, that you included that probably little bit into your story. I cannot wait for you new chapter or new story. I have read your other Sherlock fanfic, and your creations are all well developed and connected and stay in character. Thank you again for sharing your talents.
Saskie chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Aww, please update soon!
Abendmuse chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I'm sooooo happy to see this! Thank you very much for this new chapter :D Love it!
TadPole11 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Awwww. I love Mycroft. :) I wish my brother would buy me a new wardrobe and such, LOL.
lotluz chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for updating your fanfiction. I thought it was all but abandoned. This is a great additional chapter to your story. I love the start of the chapter, Sherlock reminiscing about the happier times with his older brother, not wanting to remember how easier it was back then. Their relationship seems very complicated, not talked about in ACD canon, glanced upon in Sherlock, but your premise shed better light on how the brothers' past might have been.
lotluz chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Gosh, I'm late to the game. Lovely story your wrote and shared with us. While I would love it if Mycroft and Sherlock had a better relationship, but the angst you wrote could possibly explain the current state of what the Holmes brothers show on Sherlock. Great job. I guess begging for another chapter is out of the question, considering this fanfiction hasn't been updated in quite a while. But can you please add one more chapter. Thank you for sharing
Galactictimelord chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
grossasstoenails chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
That was really really REALLY well written! I look forward to reading more!
TadPole11 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Loved your story, wish you would update. Awww to any remotely soft Mycroft and Sherlock interactions. YAY to angst, etc. Just love them !
Jabberswife chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Oh this is a wonderful story! I really hope you continue it.
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Love this chapter! Can't wait to see how Mycroft and Holmes deal with each other now that they are forced to have to due to their mother's will. I also like how the end of the chapter seems to hint that in spite of his hatred of his brother, he is disappointed that his brother will leave. (at least that was how I read it) Great story!

Vash