Reviews for The Fullmetal Vampire Diaries
Daninuyasha chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is quite a good crossover story ... I'm enjoying a lot hope you do continue with it ... Plus getting inspiried to write & draw ( I might draw these versions of Edward , Alphonse & Winry )
edwardsalvatorefan8361 chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
I really hope you continue this story. Its the best fanfic I have read so far. Please Continue it!
anon chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
the story is beautiful...pls continue it..its amazing
wat happens after after ling storms out?Will Winry go back to Alphonse?
pls continue ...i am waitin to read dem..
Alectonights chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
yes! A Elena i can like!
T.K. Hale chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
great chapter! XD keeps a suit of armor in his trunk...
T.K. Hale chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
OMG I'm such a horrible person! I forgot to review on this totally amazing story! You are brilliant for writing this! :)
Shikamaru-Kagome chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
That story was AWESOME! I know I only comented on chapter one, but this whole story was awesome! As I am friends with Rising Dark Angel, I am a HUGE fan of Fullmetal; though I will only have Inuyasha-themed stories on my acount. But, in respect for those FMA fans, I will put at least one story about that in there. Along with a Naruto-themed story too... I think... Still not sure about that, though. Anyways, back to your story, it was completely EPIC! XD LOL! I'll be sure to read more of your stroies!
RisingDarkAngel chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
zOMG, the dates thing was awesome! I loved how you used some of the actual dates! That made me happy and brought back memories of the Fort Briggs arc in FMA. Ah, General Raven... We salute your obvious idiocy! (salutes, then laughs) It's about time someone knocked Kimbley off of his pedestal! Kudos to Al for a job well done! LOL!

A very good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
RisingDarkAngel chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Once again, loving the evil Ed! It's awesome! About time someone else appreciated Ed/Al animosity! Hooray for screwing with the canon! XD

I loved Ed's line with the, "Have you been eating bunnies?" I lol'd so hard at that! I can see his sarcastic mug saying that!
RisingDarkAngel chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
HOORAY FOR WINRY'S ALMIGHTY WRENCH! BEHOLD IT'S GRACEFUL MAJESTY AS IT SMACKS ITSELF UPSIDE EDWARD ELRIC'S HEAD! SEE IT CAREFULLY POLISHED SILVER HANDLE, NOW STAINED WITH EDWARD'S BLOOD FROM HIM BEING SO RUDE! SEE THE SKILL OF KNOCKING ED'S HEAD WITH A WRENCH THAT HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST SERIES FOR MANY GENERATIONS!

Okay, so, yeah, that was awesome. I needed to rant about the wrench Armstrong-style. It was necessary.
RisingDarkAngel chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Whoo! Pisces! (Did I spell that right? If not, oops. O.o)

Personally, as a Cancer, summer birthdays rock! (dances)

Is Selim gonna be like Tyler? I don't like Tyler. He's a flargenjibabiton (And you thought I was gonna swear! LOL)!

Interesting... Rose as a whore... Totally contradicts her anime role as a kind of saint... I like it! Very creative!

Reading your story is actually helping me with my own, so thank you. (bows)

I can almost see Ed and Al like Damon and Stefan, and it makes me laugh! Al, so sweet and resistant; Ed, so badass and ruthless. A perfect match-up. Bravo to you, my friend! (claps)
RisingDarkAngel chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Okay, question...

Is Paninya gonna be Bonnie?

Is Elicia gonna be Caroline?

Is Kimbley gonna be Alaric?

Ling is Jeremy?

Are you from Awesome Planet or something, because this story friggin' rocks my socks! *OOOOO*
RisingDarkAngel chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
ksdjhgfkaljhglkfjbvalkhjsbv I love this story!

It's exactly like I thought it would be! Ed as Damon is SOOOOOOOOOO hawt! 3 That made me soooooooo happy!

Now, personal opinions aside, I think maybe you should add more detail to your chapters. They seem kind of short (no reference to Ed there) and, for people who don't know Vampire Diaries and just know Fullmetal, or vice versa, they may need more description to understand the story better. Just a suggestion, not a judgement.

Overall, I love it! Is it a mixture of the anime and manga, 'cause I love that! XD Keep up the good work!
RisingDarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
zOMG, you made Elicia 18! Oh, Maes is probably having "My-baby-girl-is-all-grown-up-and-leaving-me-behind" issues in a corner somewhere right now... LOL. Also... Is Winry gonna be like Katherine or something? I hate Katherine, so I hope not. I'm assuming that Al is Stefan and Ed is Damon based on hotness and behaviors... XP
siriusambition chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Another great chapter! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, school had taken over my life - yay for winter break though! Anyway, so good to see Winry finally meet Edward! It makes me sad that the story will have to stop when you go to New Zealand (which is super awesome and I'm so jealous, btw lol), but I hope to see many more great chapters before then! :)