Reviews for General Disturbia
Cary chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
That was good you should make more stories like this.
redsparrow1060 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Interesting. If Coraline did encounter a demigod, I think this is exactly how she would act. They both seem very much in character, and I really like this. I wonder why Nico forgot everything?

Thanks for the story and great job!

(I hope my grammar was satisfactory. ;) )
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hey, I'm picky with grammar too! High five! *clap*
Anyways, you should TOTALLY make a new chapter where they meet again (it'd be a total bucket of awesome sauce if it was at Camp Half-Blood) and Coraline embarrasses Nico! Keep it up!
MagentaScribe chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I am begging you to continue this story! it was just so fun to read and I want to see where it will go!
Da ninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Please write more!
You are a talented author.

(Just to piss you off, here's some improper grammar-or should I say unproper grammar)
U muST WriTe MOOOOreee!
I Red this aN i waZ lIKe OMG, WTF, LMAO!
I ThINK teH StORY iZ Awsum!
U Prbly HatE Meh RiTE NOW?!M!
I lUV TeH PloT iT IZZ AmAYzIN!IF U DONt UPdat I WiLLz cRY?!$$$$$& 'nemxjssnsksnwksmsskdmne cgfdymHhgCcgVGNCbfxngcngxFBx fj

I am a ninja and I eat cheese and biscuits!

Bye bye
Strictly Unknown chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You just asked for a bad review, like, two minutes ago in another story and stupid lagging Internet didn't even post have of it... Never mind. Love your writing style! I think that's all I have to say. Everything you pen is utterly amazing.
Hope-Hikari chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nice story. There is just one problem... I don't get it. Really, I don't. I don't get why Coraline is different. Well, she has been trough the Beldam ordeal but was that really enough to make her soul different?
Author Lorem Ipsum chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
wow, nice!
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I read this one a while ago. Apparently I never reviewed.
Either way, this is impressive.
Beautiful job.

I have several theories about this... what are yours? How does that cliffhanger of sorts end? What was supposed to happen?
Because, from what I can tell, in a sense that is vague and confused, Nico killed himself.
And I have a feeling that Coraline was not Coraline at all.
No, not at all...
But think what you want. I like canon, but sometimes fanon is fun, too.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was a rather intriguing oneshot, and I do hope that you one day continue it as it has the makings of an impressive story.
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love it, its really good!
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That's a bit strange. How did nico forget?
Chasing The Black Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Nice, I really like both stories, and I love how you pieced this together into a crossover. Grammer was a bit off, with the parenthesis, but no one's perfect right?

And that Coraline movie, it's great, a bit creepy and nightmare producing. But still great, it stays with the story mostly, with a few add on characters.

CoraRoz chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I just saw the Percy Jackson movie last night! And I've read the first three books, too.

I find it interesting that someone did a Coraline/Percy Jackson crossover. I think it fits the plot of the two timelines very well. I'm being honest, I swear; this was a really amazing fanfiction to read. Your grammar is excellent.
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
... How very trippy. I don't think I've ever seen a crossover of these before, and once again seeing a romance-less Nico is always nice. How interesting to see someone freak *him* of all people out. You managed to capture Nico's wry humor and the Coraline verse's general disturbia perfectly. Once again, nice job! :)