Reviews for General Disturbia
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 1/9
Hey, I'm picky with grammar too! High five! *clap*
Anyways, you should TOTALLY make a new chapter where they meet again (it'd be a total bucket of awesome sauce if it was at Camp Half-Blood) and Coraline embarrasses Nico! Keep it up!
MagentaScribe chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I am begging you to continue this story! it was just so fun to read and I want to see where it will go!
Da ninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Please write more!
You are a talented author.

(Just to piss you off, here's some improper grammar-or should I say unproper grammar)
OMG!
U muST WriTe MOOOOreee!
I Red this aN i waZ lIKe OMG, WTF, LMAO!
I ThINK teH StORY iZ Awsum!
U Prbly HatE Meh RiTE NOW?!M!
I lUV TeH PloT iT IZZ AmAYzIN!IF U DONt UPdat I WiLLz cRY?!$$$$$& 'nemxjssnsksnwksmsskdmne cgfdymHhgCcgVGNCbfxngcngxFBx fj

:D

I am a ninja and I eat cheese and biscuits!

Bye bye
Strictly Unknown chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You just asked for a bad review, like, two minutes ago in another story and stupid lagging Internet didn't even post have of it... Never mind. Love your writing style! I think that's all I have to say. Everything you pen is utterly amazing.
Hope-Hikari chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nice story. There is just one problem... I don't get it. Really, I don't. I don't get why Coraline is different. Well, she has been trough the Beldam ordeal but was that really enough to make her soul different?
The Wholocked Brony chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
wow, nice!
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I read this one a while ago. Apparently I never reviewed.
Either way, this is impressive.
Beautiful job.

I have several theories about this... what are yours? How does that cliffhanger of sorts end? What was supposed to happen?
Because, from what I can tell, in a sense that is vague and confused, Nico killed himself.
And I have a feeling that Coraline was not Coraline at all.
No, not at all...
But think what you want. I like canon, but sometimes fanon is fun, too.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was a rather intriguing oneshot, and I do hope that you one day continue it as it has the makings of an impressive story.
The Devil's Little Pet chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love it, its really good!
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That's a bit strange. How did nico forget?
Chasing The Black Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Nice, I really like both stories, and I love how you pieced this together into a crossover. Grammer was a bit off, with the parenthesis, but no one's perfect right?

And that Coraline movie, it's great, a bit creepy and nightmare producing. But still great, it stays with the story mostly, with a few add on characters.

-UnfadingMelody
CoraRoz chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I just saw the Percy Jackson movie last night! And I've read the first three books, too.

I find it interesting that someone did a Coraline/Percy Jackson crossover. I think it fits the plot of the two timelines very well. I'm being honest, I swear; this was a really amazing fanfiction to read. Your grammar is excellent.
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
... How very trippy. I don't think I've ever seen a crossover of these before, and once again seeing a romance-less Nico is always nice. How interesting to see someone freak *him* of all people out. You managed to capture Nico's wry humor and the Coraline verse's general disturbia perfectly. Once again, nice job! :)
of monsters and me chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Okay, I didn't even watch that movie but this is really good. . . Very descriptive, and all. Your grammar was okay, I guess. I saw some things wrong in the parenthesis. So, yeah. Ta ta.

Keep ritin foreva

bookluva98
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I didn't even know there was an archive for Coraline.

Yeah, I suppose the two stories would cross border-line well, and Nico and Coraline would definitely have some things to talk about.

I've seen the movie about 22 times (eleven of them were in the same week) and it is PHENOMENAL. You should definitely move it up on your agenda. It's unique and intelligent, unlike most films these days. It's one of the only film adaptations that I'd say are...are...b-b-BETTER than the book! There! I said it! Don't make me say it again! Bad Dobby! BAD DOBBY! **hits self over the head w/ nearest heavy metal object**