Reviews for Friends, Season 13
TylerGuest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
They were in a special called That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana which included Dylan and Cole Sprouse and Cole Sprouse played Ben
PenOnPaper13 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Anne Hathaway...
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
These are all AMAZING! You are an amazing author, and I hope you'll come back to Friends at some point in the near future! x
Soraya chapter 19 . 10/12/2011
IF this is the ultimate end, it's a g-reat one.
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
All I gotta say is that you have to have Joey and Erin get married
8srfan chapter 19 . 9/6/2011
Ok, so I only lost interest in the past few episodes of this season but then I heard that you did this finale and so I had to read it and it was SO funny and awesome! Seriously, I loved this episode so much and it felt just like Season 12 and 11 where the comedy was A-MAZING.

My favorite quote, like, ever: Phoebe: So knock her out and cut the kids out of her.

I don't know if you did a Season 14, but I'm going to check right now anyway...Just wanted to say you are an amazing writer and the only one that is able to make me laugh here on Fanfic. Great job. Also loved the "anyone want some coffee?" at the end. HAHA.
Meg chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
You have to do a SEASON 14!
Elivra26 chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
Haha! That was a lovely episode, I think it was a fitting end to the season. I also totally get your point about the series ending, we can't follow each and every detail of their lives forever!

But here's a thought, how about you end the series with Joey's wedding? Seeing he's already engaged and all, I think it would be a fitting end to the series with the Friends all being nicely settled. And then, I'm frankly VERY curious about how Joey's wedding might play out... Can you imagine how positively hilarious that might be? Just a thought, I really like how you've ended it now, as well. Really great job with all three seasons, and thank you for all the hilarity they offered!
sammie-jayne chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
ahhh, that was a nice ending to this seriees i really hope that you doa 14th series becuase the other ones were good.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
If you'd like ideas for more episodes, I'd be happy to help.
MyaMalfoy.x chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
I want the finale! Put it up, please please please
mrinmayee chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
come on...update!
Soraya chapter 18 . 4/9/2011
Loved it all! Keep up!
mrinmayee chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
we want sum teasers pls pls pls
elsie chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wat's up? WE WANT NEW EPISODES!