Reviews for A night like this
VanInBlack chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Absolutely wonderful ending! Loved to read this story very much! I hope your considering a sequel, because I'm dying to find out how the story continues when Dave's back at the Bureau...
twoBQ23 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Awww this was in a weird way sweet! You really know how to make me laugh. I'm so thankful for this! Sad to see it end.

Tokala chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Mwahaha, awesome! Great end, though I'm sad it already over! I'd love to read a sequel aka how they manage to work alongside each other... XD

My fav quote:

"That there are great men like you out there while I can't seem to resist this jackass."

VanInBlack chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
"Damn it... why did you move?"- That's priceless! I laughed so hard at the end of this chapter...

Fantastic chapter!
twoBQ23 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Grace! You are so hilarious! I'm pretty sure you even confused yourself with Tracy/Stacy's name. I know I'm confused. It cracks me up though.

This chapter was a lot of things, but mostly funny. I loved the jokes about Erin's assets ;) and the Gideon/Rossi conflicts. Erin WOULD have her way with Officer Jim. I LOVED that you added that! Though its AU, it seems so much like something they would all do! I'm a little confused on one thing though, Erin and Gideon are married? Maybe I was reading it too fast or laughing too hard. I'll probably re-read it tomorrow.

Just know that it was in no way, shape, or form bad. You always write great pieces. Thanks as always. I look forward to more!

Tokala chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Rossi waved dismissively. "Who cares for the chick... it's not my car!"

LOL! Fab! You've got some AWESOME dialouges in there... :D
VanInBlack chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Oh I loved this! Especially Dave going all protective in the end! Awesome!
Tokala chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Hehe, go Rossi!

Very hot chapter, the tension between Erin and Dave is just... whew...

And poor, poor Gideon! Actually the first idea I had, was indeed that he and Stacy had run of together to get back at Erin and Dave... :P

Oh and:

"No, they're weird... I'm just a normal guy."

"No, you aren't," Stacy said wearily. "You're all crazy."

PML! I can actually SO see Gideon say this!
twoBQ23 chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
That was... HOT, hilarious, brilliant, and sweet! I liked that you put Erin in Strauss mode. The clerk really made me laugh because after their rough night, he just placed the cherry on top. I can see that entire situation playing out. I laughed out loud when I read that Gideon and Tr-Stacy hit a cop car, but this was my favorite line:

But before he would give the bastard his Rolex he would rather carry Erin back to Washington.

I lovelovelovelove this fic, just like I lovelovelovelove your work! Please continue this soon.

VanInBlack chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
That was great! I love how Erin struggles to escape Dave, but at the same time knows it's a vain endeavor.
twoBQ23 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I don't know if I can handle this... awww hell bring it on! I have a feeling this is going to get VERY intense and sexual. Poor Gideon... and Stacy. You must continue this soon! I'm hanging off a cliff here.

Out of my five or so stories that I checked for an update, this is the only one that was! Thank you for that! I'm really excited!

Tokala chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Higher rating! Higher rating! Higher rating! *chants* :D

Fabulous as always and soooo funny! Good job! :-)
VanInBlack chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Wonderful! I love how Rossi can't seem to get his date's name right!
twoBQ23 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
This story is so awesome! I love a jealous Dave and a scheming Erin! Please please write more!

Tokala chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Mwahahaha, another funny as hell chapter! I'm so glad you updated today. It was what got me through my law lecture... :P

"Public relations, I assume."

The term does get a whole new meaning, when referring to Dave, eh? :D