Reviews for Not Yet
Terri411 chapter 14 . 6/18
I have read this fanfiction from chapter 1-14,and I have to say I love it _..

I love how you went slow with Jane getting to found herself out,and dealing with
it in a good manner..

I also like how Angela helped Jane out by accepting her lifestyle to love another woman,and how
awesome is daddy Frank,I'm so happy that you wrote he accepting Jane,loving Maura..

Others always write him hating it and leaving Angela cause she don't mind it at all,
(HATS OFF TO YOU) I love it..

Their first time together was awesome,I so love the way you wrote the scene,but I would had loved to read a little more detail into their loving making..

I just to read them together that way,it's awesome to me and the fact that the show don't let them
partake in a relationship together,you can always count on fanfiction to fill that gap..

Amazing chapters,I love what you did with the writing,BRILLIANT,so loved this story and so
looking forward to the sequel Not Now,just to see how all this played out lol..

Thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))))) ,xoxoxo
Terri411 chapter 7 . 6/16
I think I'm in love with your story as well AdmHawthorne,of all 7 chapter chapter I have
read so far,to me this is the best,love the relationship of mother and daughter in your fanfiction..

And I also love that fact that Maura is Jane's first girlfriend how awesome is that,I can't wait to
read on to see what you have next..

Amazing chapter,lovely writing,so loving this story,and so looking forward to reading more of it thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-)))))))))))) xoxox

On to the next awesome loving chapter...
wolvesjr34 chapter 14 . 6/8
if reviews are like crack... you must be overdosing from all the reviews I have left you the last couple days ha ha

Another brilliant story.
Dragonling743 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Okay, this was fun. Definitely a good way to get my toes in the ship before I dive in.
Dragonling743 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
okay, gotta love Maura, she's like an angry kitten when she's jealous. That is so adorable.
Dragonling743 chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
*snickers* Oh I'm just dating her, now who killed the person.
Dragonling743 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Well I dunno about stalker, but I'm working my way up there. Haha, this is fabulous, I enjoy the situations, and who doesn't love introducing the girlfriend to the family. I do dislike Jane chatting with her dad while Ma and Maura do the dishes. That seems rude to me, but then they are so used to each other I guess it's routine.
ChessHatter chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
great story, as usual! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
There is one major think about this show that has bothered me from the first episode. What exactly happened to the tortoise that Maura gave Jane? It hasn't been seen or even mentioned since the first episode that it appeared
guest00 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Good Stuff
Great interplay, Dialog believable.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
I want more! More please!
Myx Nyx chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
I love this! I like how honest it is. It seems real to me, you know? Nobody freaked out (even if they wanted to) and ran away, no big romantic gestures, no weird communications that result in angsty tribulations. I like all of that stuff too, but this is good. Just two people falling in love and going through what couples go through. Very nice. I wonder if by now you are dreading opening your inbox because of all of my favorites and reviews? Too bad! I've got quite a few left to go.
Maria chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
I was waiting for the sex part... ;; LOL.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
This story was fantastic from beginning to end! I loved this story...very, very much. In fact, I love all of your stories. :)
the white bear chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
I really hope its not done please don't leave a cliffhanger like that I mean come on keep going get deeper in to the relanship where Jane like comes out of the closet and tells everybody and the get married or something but please don't the chapter 14 be the end that was too beautiful to end like that