Reviews for Color
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nice. Contrasting is good
Lia chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I dont know exactly how is it. but i think this document is beatiful. Thanks
linelm chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Beautifully written!
power2corrupt chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is an incredible story. The pacing, the evolution of her thoughts, a piece of art. I can't stop reading and rereading this, and every time I do I see more, understand Maura just a little better. It takes my breath away, the sheer power in this story. I can't say enough good things about it. Thank you for writing this, I look forward to reading more from you
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Beautifully written. You have truly gotten 'inside' your characters' heads, psychologically and emotionally. Succinct and powerful prose. Thank you for raising the bar!
AdmHawthorne chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I don't see a lot of Maura centered fic. Usually, it's Jane's voice we hear. This is excellent. I hope you write more. I'd liked to see your take on Maura's thoughts of Jane as they enter into a relationship (we hope!).
rizzoliisles fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Whoa this was good! I think you nailed Maura's inner voice, which is really hard to do. For me, you perfectly capture her character and how she would process her feelings regarding Jane and the shooting. I really hope you do a sequel to this!
rachel-rage chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was excellent. Please, please ekeep writing, this is one of the best, if not the best, Rizzoli & Isles fics I've read.
vmikki67 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Good story, Maura would take her time to figure out exactly what she was feeling wouldn't she...lol
Val chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is just amazingly beautiful!