Reviews for To Dance Beneath the Diamond Sky
Bravooooo! Omg! I just finished reading the story and it's awesomeeee! ;)
Geminia chapter 29 . 12/5/2015
This story was amazing, so glad to be reading it again!

Gemini
Princess Mko chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Wowwww your fanfic is wondelful. I have read others of your fics and I love the but this fic is amazing.
You are an excellent writter.
Massacrer chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
If this was made a show, I was use 'Shooting Star Lovers' by JAM Project (Opening #2 from Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector) as the opening and 'Distance' by FictionJunction (Ending #3 from Gundam SEED) as the ending, since both the opening and ending are about romance and would fit the theme in this fic.
Anna chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
Hello, I've just gotta say that I've been reading this story once every year ever since 2003...and until now it still gives me different feelings every time I read it. This story pretty much grew up with me and I just can't describe how amazing it is. Thank you for everything, and although you don't write any 1xR stories anymore I've still gotta say all your Gundam Wing stories have made huge impacts on me and i'm very grateful. And again, thanks for everything!
HisBeautifulDisaster13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Read this story sometime ago but never saved it, so glad I found it again it is a personal favorite, I dance and love GundamWing so it was a refreshing twist of two, very good job on your knowledge and quotes as well. Thank you for a great story!
princess-oro chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
So amazing. I woke up early just to read this cos I have classes in the afternoon and despite my lack of sleep, it has never been more worth it! This is truly a wonderful story and the way you weave your story is simply stunning. You made my heart beat faster in anticipation and flutter during 1xR tender moments. I love you so much for writing this, for giving me several hours of pleasure and delight :)
Brittany chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
WONDERFUL STORY! i stayed up all night reading it! loved it. loved it loved it loved it. :)
aKiRe 11 chapter 30 . 1/14/2010
Kristen Elizabeth,

This is beautiful.

YOU ROCK!
amethyst noir chapter 30 . 10/25/2009
All I have to say is thank you for writing the way you do :) all your stories, especially this one, are full of so much voice and heart...it's wonderful
Ever Searching chapter 29 . 6/3/2009
OMG, I love this story. I was gonna review on the last chapter again, but it wouldn't let me, so i opted for this one. This is the eighth time I've read this story and every time it gets better. Never fails! I'm not a dancer (at all), but I've always loved ballet. My sister is dancer and I've always loved watching her. I have to say, of all the stories about dance I've read (and there's a lot) no one has balanced the dance and the romance (not intending to rhyme) so well. I really love this story and I will be coming back to read it for a long time! Kudos!

Ever Searching :-)
rocketfire23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great story and characterization! Best Gundam fic ever!
emotionalcrack chapter 30 . 7/19/2008
this story was beautiful. I love the dance and finally someone did it right! I almost thought it was another character death though, I don't i can handle any of that after "Be My Downfall"

Thank you for another wonderful story!
blissful trinity chapter 30 . 5/25/2008
awweess.. that was so sweet! I'm so glad it ended happily D Good Luck on future works!
Cherrysinger chapter 3 . 12/8/2007