Reviews for To Dance Beneath the Diamond Sky
SnippyFangirl chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
Your characters are really inconsistent.

Relena thinks her mother hates her, yet her mother is the only one she told about Jean-Paul? Then she's really close to Lucrezia and thinks of her brother as her protector, but even when psycho-Mom has invited the guy who almost RAPED her, to stay in their house, Relena still doesn't tell her beloved brother and sister-in-law to be what happened?

Then he tries it AGAIN and Relena still doesn't tell Milliardo and Lucrezia.

Then Heero, who supposedly loves her, and wanted to be a ballet dancer more than anything else (before he fell in love with Relena) attacks Jean-Paul in public, jeopardizing his future career. But when he has the chance to tell her brother (who lives in her house and could probably do a lot to keep his sister from being raped) why he did it, he doesn't do it. Even when he's toldthat he's going to prison and won't be able to stop Jean-Paul from trying again.

Then Quatre and Trowa, her friends who know about what Jean-Paul nearly did, also don't think to tell the cops or Relena's brother, what almost happened to her. Noooo... when Relena refuses to move out of the house where a man who has tried to rape her TWICE is staying, her supposed best friends are like "Cool. Take care of yourself." And they're gone.

Heero, Quatre, Trowa and even Relena herself REFUSE to do anything to stop her from getting raped by Jean-Paul. They're all just waiting for it to happen.

Also: at the beginning of this story, Relena was so traumatised by her near-rape that she couldn't handle being touched on the thigh in the middle of dance class. But sex with Heero causes ZERO traumatic flashbacks whatsoever. No.

There are things authors make characters do, that can be justified by teenage stupidity. The total failure of anyone in Relena's life who claims to care about her to make any real effort to protect her from getting raped, doesn't qualify. Did all these people make a blood oath to never tell on Relena's potential rapist to Milliardo?! Call me idealistic and naive but whether in fiction or reality, NOBODY is this stupid.

This has been more rant than review. Sorry. But I hate it when people who could be decent writers, publish crap. And I feel compelled to point out where they went wrong and tell them to do better. F-. Try again.
ELISA LUCIA V 2016 chapter 30 . 6/25/2017
¬°hello ¬°wath good fics is fantastic tankiube for leter fics of heero and relena i m love the relations ships of she and he one kiss for you!
Eva84Lynn chapter 30 . 6/4/2017
I love this story when it first came out and I love it still, it's 2017. Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/21/2016
Bravooooo! Omg! I just finished reading the story and it's awesomeeee! ;)
Geminia chapter 29 . 12/5/2015
This story was amazing, so glad to be reading it again!

Gemini
Princess Mko chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Wowwww your fanfic is wondelful. I have read others of your fics and I love the but this fic is amazing.
You are an excellent writter.
Massacrer chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
If this was made a show, I was use 'Shooting Star Lovers' by JAM Project (Opening #2 from Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector) as the opening and 'Distance' by FictionJunction (Ending #3 from Gundam SEED) as the ending, since both the opening and ending are about romance and would fit the theme in this fic.
Anna chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
Hello, I've just gotta say that I've been reading this story once every year ever since 2003...and until now it still gives me different feelings every time I read it. This story pretty much grew up with me and I just can't describe how amazing it is. Thank you for everything, and although you don't write any 1xR stories anymore I've still gotta say all your Gundam Wing stories have made huge impacts on me and i'm very grateful. And again, thanks for everything!
HisBeautifulDisaster13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Read this story sometime ago but never saved it, so glad I found it again it is a personal favorite, I dance and love GundamWing so it was a refreshing twist of two, very good job on your knowledge and quotes as well. Thank you for a great story!
princess-oro chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
So amazing. I woke up early just to read this cos I have classes in the afternoon and despite my lack of sleep, it has never been more worth it! This is truly a wonderful story and the way you weave your story is simply stunning. You made my heart beat faster in anticipation and flutter during 1xR tender moments. I love you so much for writing this, for giving me several hours of pleasure and delight :)
Brittany chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
WONDERFUL STORY! i stayed up all night reading it! loved it. loved it loved it loved it. :)
aKiRe 11 chapter 30 . 1/14/2010
Kristen Elizabeth,

This is beautiful.

YOU ROCK!
amethyst noir chapter 30 . 10/25/2009
All I have to say is thank you for writing the way you do :) all your stories, especially this one, are full of so much voice and heart...it's wonderful
Ever Searching chapter 29 . 6/3/2009
OMG, I love this story. I was gonna review on the last chapter again, but it wouldn't let me, so i opted for this one. This is the eighth time I've read this story and every time it gets better. Never fails! I'm not a dancer (at all), but I've always loved ballet. My sister is dancer and I've always loved watching her. I have to say, of all the stories about dance I've read (and there's a lot) no one has balanced the dance and the romance (not intending to rhyme) so well. I really love this story and I will be coming back to read it for a long time! Kudos!

Ever Searching :-)
rocketfire23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great story and characterization! Best Gundam fic ever!
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »