Reviews for The Devil's Trill
Lord Zelge chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
This was really written well. The suspense was nice. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you for posting this! Also, I love Francis/Lovini ship, so having them here was an added bonus!
Lord Zelge chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
The feels here, it was too much. Umngh.
EasternSongbird chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
You are a freaking amazing author, you know that right?

Normally I don't have the guts to read horror but yours drew me in, and I won't be playing anymore midnight violin solos XD
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
I don't know what to say. Well written. Freaked the shit out of me.
The Only Sane One chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Great ending, but isn't "Fin" instead of "Fine?"

I enjoyed reading.
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Oh my god o_O I... didn't see that coming tbh. LOL oh maan. That was awesome stuff. A little lacking in clarity, but still everything comes through more or less :) You should totally keep on writing luv ;D
glassof-wine chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
S-So Lovi did it? D: I... don't really get it?

But I loved it never the-less

it was a good story
Lumi Nino Chocolatte chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Hi, I loved this story so much, it's so addictive I like Horror Fanfictions mainly, I was sitting for weeks waiting for the next chapter, awww...poor Feli he's so cute but he died in Lovi's arms so cute!
sunflower.cc chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
B'awwwwww... GOD DAMN IT. -_- But...well, I don't think there are many people to kill now, are there?
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
I love Francis in this :'3
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
I... Really regret reading chapters 3 through 7 in one go o_O Wow... Just, wow. Love it, the thoughts, the description, the development. Just, wow.
glassof-wine chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
This is such a wonderfully written story! I love it! But Francis too? ;A;

And the ending of the chapter was very touching!
sunflower.cc chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
NOOOO LUDWIGG! TT_TT I love this story now. A lot more. .

Update soon! :D
KitakLaw chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
This is a really well-written story so far - you're keeping me on the edge of my seat now.
The Only Sane One chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
...I beging to think that no one is going to survive this FF. XD

Great job!