Reviews for Adventure Time: Enter the Land of Ahh
PhanOfAlesana chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
I love this rendition of the gender bender ! I like the opposite and I hope to read more soon
TheShadow666 chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
aahhh this rooocks! I love this and 8 totally hope youcontinue it!
coolcj14 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
You did something most of the writers couldn't do... you made me keep reading. Please continue with the story.
Nat Kicker of Shins chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
ASDFGHJKL; *shot*

This story is goooooooood! ...like that other one I reviewed...and probably said the exact same thing...oh well.

PLLEEEAAASSSEEE UPPPPDDDDAAATTTEEE?
Dr. Gentleman chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoy this fic and I hope you update soon and I had a good idea after reading a review talking about the AU Marceline I think you should make it Such-and-such(couldn't think of a good gender swap name) The Werewolf King because in most fiction werewolves are kinda the opposite of vampires.
kodkod98 chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
the characteres Eru Illuvatar was reffereing to are the official genderswapped versions of the AT characters, designed by the original series designer. They will be making an apperance in the third episode.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
For once, I fear for the Ice King, not of him.
Lacheetara chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
FINNALLY!

I've been waiting for this for like months.

IT'S STILL SO GOOD
Eru Illuvatar chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

Does Fiona, Cake, Lord Monochromicorn, Marshal Lee, and the Ice Queen ring a bell?
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
And so the universe gives birth to a hero, the one who can stand above all others and have the courage to say, NO.
Lacheetara chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
I love you too.. :D

Just because it was pointless, doesn't mean it wasn't ePIC pointlessness. :3
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Land of Ooo, universe with good Finn and Jake, villainous but pathetic Ice King, and a colorful Lady Rainicorn. Land of Aah, universe with evil Gill and Jade, kind if deadly Fire Queen, and a dark Gentleman ShadowHorse. Oh yes, and if looked at the right way, the Land of Aah's aah could be seen as the type of scream one shrieks before being stabbed in the head by Gill or turned to stone by Jade.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
... and you gave this a K rating, did you? I know that when you get down to it, that little kids can have just as bloody and horrible imaginations as adults, only it means even less to them, as kids can be very egocentric and believe that the people who die aren't truly dead, but something like this would best be put at the T level, at least.

This isn't confusing at all! In fact, its one of the better Adventure Times fan fics I've read. Sure, the whole alternate universe and all good/evil flip concept is a little cliche but overall the story so far is pretty good. I wonder, is this universe's version of Princess Bubblegum (or rather, Prince Such-and-such) that much different from the true PB, and is alternate Marceline the Vampire King (or Such-and-such the what, Human King?) so different as well?
Lacheetara chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
THE SHE-FINN REVEALS HERSELF! WHOOOOOO~ *wiggles arms around hystericaly*

Hehe... Gill. C: They're both on a fish...

*AHEM*

Hehe...

ShadowHorse...

GOD GILL IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON. :C

I love it~ CB

And I still luve dis story sdgasdgfhasjl;k
iamthestarfish chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Wow. Lacheetara was right. THIS STORY IS AWESOME! KEEP UPDATING!