Reviews for For Love of Hate
readingaccount chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Such a great story! Haven't read anything like it.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
That was excellent!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
So, does Harry become the next Dark Lord or something? Also, I couldn't get the link to work. Perhaps a quick overview of the video?
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
wow
this actually makes so much sense
timefreak chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Brilliant.

The writing style draws you in, and the concept is very unique.
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I've been steadily working my way through your stories, thinking you were a really good writer til I got to this one. Then I realized you are freaking FANTASTIC holy crap this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! And trust me, I have read so, so many. Love your writing, please keep it up so I can have the pleasure of reading some more amazing material
Mistletainn chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
"After all, what was a mother facing the murderer of her husband, child, and herself more likely to be feeling; love, or an all consuming, burning hatred?"

True, I always find it strange that 'the power of love' can burn someone to ashes. And Lily died facing Voldemort, not while cuddling Harry. Really, did she died while feeling her love for Harry? Or while holding an all-consuming hatred towards Voldemort?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was interesting. :-o)
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Awesome. Really interesting and realistic new perspective on things.
And yes, you are right, hate can provide one with an awesome drive to achieve certain things...
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ingenious!
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That.

Is probably the single most interesting thing I have read in some time.

Especially for that last line about Lilly.

Hate is a powerful thing. Poison yes, but fuel. As long as you dont let it USE you and you use IT. Then there is very little that could stop you.

Rev
Elva chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I just adore this story... it makes sense, Harry isn't overly out of character despite the obvious changes, and it's different to most of the HP stories out at the moment.
Possible sequel?
Osmodious chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Excellent one-shot! Very interesting idea, and I love how you brought it all home at the end with how Lily would have truly felt...thanks for posting!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oooo What An InterestinglyDisturbing And Dark Story! So How Devious! !
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Interesting. Your point about Lily's feelings sound very plausible.