Reviews for The Ninja that Wields the Keyblade Arc 1:Awakening
Captain Moroni chapter 1 . 8/3
But without bbs kh1&2 couldn't have happened!
Joel chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
GOD DAMN IT VANEX MAKE ARC 2 ALREADY THE PATIENCE IS KILLING ME.
Dragonlord Dracnix chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
For Arc I of a story, This rocks! I like the way you showed that Naruto is Sora thing. Shocked me at first and i had to spurt soda on my nose for that. I don't blame you and you're work, but it stings. You keep things light and simple and not heavy, even on the fight scenes. The mysteriuos man( i think it is Sasuke or Naruto?..I am an idiot) is really something. Love the story and just finished the Arc I now, now i have to read Arc II!
P.S
Sora on drive form while having sex with Kairi? never thought of that! NA d by looks of it, it might be Final or master form. Wow!
P.S.S
I feel Riku's pain on not having sex on your hot friend. And also in front of your face, it sucks... Why not threesome?! LOL
Draven DragonHeart Solryu chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
You my friend are funny, and keep it up
lucasmartinsantiagop chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
what will happen when hinata discovers that naruto/sora is with kairi
Unlimited Blade Works chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Well that was fun, can't wait for Arc 2 start on it soon please.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
Great story Vanex, but I want more soon! So I liked that Naruto didn't disappear until when he was on his 'training trip' with Jiraiya. I was pleased to see that he also had a very big case of neglect towards Naruto when they were together and I'm hoping that Kushina makes both Jiraiya and Kakashi pay big time.

I wonder what affect Kushina's return to Konoha will have on the other nations since she was a Kage level Kunoichi. I'm also curious on what you plan to do with Nagato Uzumaki later on in regards to Kushina?

Considering that the Akatsuki's attack on Suna began almost as soon as Naruto returned from his training trip with Jiraiya, I wonder what you plan to do about Gaara and the other jinchuuriki? I hope that you don't kill off all the jinchuuriki fast, because I'd like to see them go against some Heartless and hopefully release the Bijuu inside of them to roam the nations causing havoc before they are sealed away.

I also hope that Naruto's Keyblade can only cause harm to people with negative intents like the Akatsuki and I would love to see this working in conjunction with Naruto's empath ability when he does take over the Kyuubi's chakra. I also hope that Sakura and Kairi get off on the wrong foot, leading to Naruto making a decision about staying in Konoha.

I'm looking forward to what the next arc holds Vanex, so don't keep me waiting too long. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work:)
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
I'm pretty certain now that my guess of future Naruto might be correct and I really hope that Yuffie returns with Naruto, Kushina, and the rest to the Elemental Nations. I wonder just what else you have in store for the group before **** hits the fan once more?
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Well thanks for the answer on when Naruto disappeared. I wonder what happened during the invasion of Konoha if Orochimaru kidnapped Naruto and Sasuke when they were in the Forest of Death? I really hope that Kushina will teach Naruto the Rasengan very soon and she better make sure he abuses Shadow clones while training!

I do hope that you plan for an extra long torture scene with Kakashi getting his dues from Kushina and while you are at it make sure that Jiraiya has his share as well.

Rixxell Stryfe chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Why am I getting the feeling of time-travel shenanigans from the cloaked man? Why am I also getting a feeling like if it is not Naruto from the future, that he might be Minato? I'm sick of your games Vanex! Cliffies have been happening way too much lately and I want answers!

I wonder what sorts of bs you pull in Radiant Garden?
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Who the hell is the cloaked man and what is his role in all this? It seems that things are lot more jumbled together then I originally thought if he is related to Organization XIII.

Another thing that is bugging me is when Naruto was taken from the Elemental Nations. If he is fourteen now and has been roaming as Sora for over a year, could Naruto have disappeared during the Sasuke retrieval arc? I'm looking forward to that answer soon.

Rixxell Stryfe chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
I should have guessed that you would use a seal, but I was hoping that Naruto was a part of Sora through the heart. Anyway, I did like the explanation from Yensid and learning that Jiraiya is one of Yensid's contacts was cool to see.

I wonder just who you have waiting at Disney Castle that is connected to Naruto, but I truly hope that it isn't Hinata or Tsunade.

Rixxell Stryfe chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Do I smell some snake trying to take Sora? Whether that Orochimaru or Sora's mom that attacked him in this chapter is the only thing I can't be certain of. However I'm sure that something is amiss.

I wonder if you plan on making the Kyuubi one of the Heartless though? That would be real funny and a great twist, but I wonder what Yensid will have to say.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
To be honest, after recently finishing Birth By Sleep and seeing how this story has started, it makes for a believable beginning with how Ventus left part of his heart in Sora. Since Birth By Sleep never happened here, does that mean Naruto was the person to give his heart to Sora?

I will be looking forward to seeing what happens and how you bring the Elemental nations into the story. I do wonder how much time has past there and what caused Naruto to become Sora or whatever.

AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I was searching for some Naruto horror fics when one of yours caught my eye. I checked your profile and I think I've found someone who has something to say, unlike most of the peeps who inhabit this site. I wanna try all your stories starting with this one, and maybe even favorite you. Heh, can't really say anything about this one yet, but I'll continue. One Love.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »