Reviews for The Ninja that Wields the Keyblade Arc 1:Awakening
dsgundam00 chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
nice chapter can not wait till they get to the element nations.
Ignisha chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Since he's from the future, that narrows it down a bit. I can only think of Naruto form the future though, but I have my doubts.

Anyway, awesome story!

Can't wait for more!

UPDATE!

Ciaossu
SanDemonMax-Mermaid Knight chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
I know the guy that says "God dammit, Leeroy!" He went to my school. :D As for the story: MOAR! NOW! Please? :3
omegahurricane chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
Perfect place for a Leeroy Jenkins reference. The chapter felt a little short, but overall a good job.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Nice work on the story so far, Venex.

Will Sora/Naruto be returning to his original home world?

Later and best wishes!
Juubi no Shinju chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Nice chapter, keep going. By the way, The Beginning of the Maelstrom sounds interesting, can't wait for it. Also, when is Appearances Can Be Deceiving coming out? The suspence is killing me!
Dark Mage Wyvern Lord chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
great chapter. are you a sakura basher ? just asking as you are clearly a kakashi basher
omegahurricane chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
He just learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu... again. Why does he not, oh I don't know, USE IT! I mean just as a distraction to by more time even! Not to say that I disliked the chapter, that was just a "WTF?" moment that hit me. Also, that other story bit looked good.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Vanex, I have one thing to say in response to your "Beginning of the Maelstrom" and it is this. Allonsy!
Neuanfang chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
sweet new chapter
darkangelflame chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
great chapter and your next story has something to do with doctor who right if it is i will read it. it looks good
narutogundam00 chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
good chapter update soon
Juubi no Shinju chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
I like the story. Nice job.

P.S. "Appearances Can Be Deceiving" sounds #$%ing AWSOME! Can't wait to read it!
tmp1114 chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
I think i know who the cloaked man that saved naruto is but i am not going to said it i will wait to see if my answer is right ok.
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 11 . 12/14/2010