Reviews for Favor Fire
indyjb chapter 1 . 2/1
This was a good story thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Loved it!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Wow, this was beautifully written. It was breathtaking. Wow. I love how you showed Katniss and Peeta growing together. I love that he made her cook for her own birthday dinner. Seeing Gale, Haymitch, and Mrs. Everdeen was a pleasant surprise. Gale's jealousy doesn't shock me, but I'm still glad he was there anyway...the interaction he had with Katniss was strained. I like the mother-daughter moment where Mrs. Everdeen talks to Katniss about love. The scene in the end...I love the awkwardness between Peeta and Katniss as neither of them have had sex before, I mean, they were in the Hunger Games, in war, they had to survive. And yet, the scene was so beautiful and sensual. I really wish I could write this pairing as well as you did. This story was full of emotion, very well-written...you did an amazing job. Thank you for writing this and for sharing! I loved it!
lionskitten chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Wow! Love the ending, could take more of this story. Seems so close to the true character of them both!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Just beautiful. Raw and dare I say.. Real.
Like chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Since when is Gale more handsome than Peeta. I always imagined them to be handsome in different ways. He's probably more noticeable since he's tall dark and brooding, but Peeta is a more boyish handsome. Katniss sure thought he was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Oh my gooosh i love thiss
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Absolutely beautiful!
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Very sweet! I enjoyed reading this.
Lana0605 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Amazing fic! I love it!
colleenegan25 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Just discovered this! Great story and I think your characters and their actions were very accurate!
Bellasmom2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015