Reviews for Favor Fire
Fantastic! Love the complexity of the prose
Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/15
I just stumbled over this and I really enjoyed it! Thanks
Kimberley Milne chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Nice.
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
love the ending and the story
Pughtwins chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
; )
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
I loved this! Beautiful and dynamic!
Goatamer chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Loved this!
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
So good
indyjb chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
This was a good story thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Loved it!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Wow, this was beautifully written. It was breathtaking. Wow. I love how you showed Katniss and Peeta growing together. I love that he made her cook for her own birthday dinner. Seeing Gale, Haymitch, and Mrs. Everdeen was a pleasant surprise. Gale's jealousy doesn't shock me, but I'm still glad he was there anyway...the interaction he had with Katniss was strained. I like the mother-daughter moment where Mrs. Everdeen talks to Katniss about love. The scene in the end...I love the awkwardness between Peeta and Katniss as neither of them have had sex before, I mean, they were in the Hunger Games, in war, they had to survive. And yet, the scene was so beautiful and sensual. I really wish I could write this pairing as well as you did. This story was full of emotion, very well-written...you did an amazing job. Thank you for writing this and for sharing! I loved it!
lionskitten chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Wow! Love the ending, could take more of this story. Seems so close to the true character of them both!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Just beautiful. Raw and dare I say.. Real.
Like chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Since when is Gale more handsome than Peeta. I always imagined them to be handsome in different ways. He's probably more noticeable since he's tall dark and brooding, but Peeta is a more boyish handsome. Katniss sure thought he was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Oh my gooosh i love thiss