Reviews for A Curious Nature
Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 2/26
Will Leah imprint?
bakezorishoes chapter 1 . 1/10
I didn't know I needed this so much until I started reading it
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
Hi I like this story it's very engaging extremely interesting I'm curious to see if you would like to continue the storyline
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2017
Please update soon.
SilverRosehp chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
Please update your story soon please I absolutely loved it and hope you continue it please please pretty please
Mirage chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
interesting Story and pairings
i think remus hurts also more than fenrir and his pack...as hard as it may Sound ...they accepted there wolf...he not really and that makes it more hard to Change...if not he may even Change like the shifters...i think aatleast...
i still hope that this bastards did get what they deserve...for Theo

did like the date, it was cute
so in the forest...the smell it was Jake his mate that he did smell...it is a bit sad hat they did not meet, would have been interesting..

it really would be nice when you come back one day to finish this story
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
im really not one for hurting People or such,...but i this Story fenrir and his pack deserve a whole lot of pain...something like itachi in naruto can do, this put in a minscape ad having the same Thing Play off for 84h...like what they did to poor Theo but 10times worth...
crimson blood king chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
This is so being added to fallow and favorites
ShadowLady89 chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
is dis story abandon nd will there b a mpreg
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
azalea-rose99 chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
srry i meant italian not french lol
azalea-rose99 chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
sì par favoir is spanish not french but other then that ur story is really great
Dudly chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Nice encounter with the vamps! Edward isn't mentioned in that last bit, though.
Dudly chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
I loved the bit about Harry and Albus getting up to some mischief together. Very nice :) Lovely and all.
miastmisty chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Please update I want to know what happens when jake meets Harry's fox form for the first time