Reviews for Correlation of Fondness
corny chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Intellectually involving and cleverly (oh jealous) done. Love the irony of Danny's abhorrence of the words 'queer' and 'pink' and the moral paradox he's put himself into. Don't agree with his 'Hello Laziness' principle but that's another matter (joking). Danny's song? Goodbye, my lover James Blunt (not sure, i do). A shout for yous!

(crying for more fluff in Green :;)
Corpse Account chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Y'know, just casually, WOAH.
harmonyhelms chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh I love this and I can't wait for more! The entire time I wanted Rusty to come swooping into town, grab Danny and GET HIM OUT OF THERE! seriously I can't wait for the next one! :)
InSilva chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I love the many meanings of the title and I'm looking forward to reading "Green".

I feel you really nailed the slow suffocation of Danny on the straight and narrow. So many good intentions and he loves Tess and all it's going to cost him is himself.

"It just doesn't work"

Tess's words and they echo through this fic.

Shivering for the glimpse of the future in Adam. Shivering for the aDanny outburst. Danny really isn't meant for 9-5.

Lovely ending. And clever. Sam saying goodbye to Ilsa and starting a beautiful friendship. And *this* beautiful friendship breathes again.

Thank you for sharing.