Reviews for Excess Baggage
OPOSOJOJ chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Loving it, though I really wish Jacob would manhandle her more ;)
Furby booms suck chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Better keep writing this story
Destiny chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Add more! It's boring so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Review my peeps! D

UPDATE, MY SUCKISH AUTHOR WHO HASNT UPDATED D
breezejaso8 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
WOW I love this story please write more soon and make nessie and jake fall in love! :) :) :(
mojojojo152 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
i really would love to see more to this story the way you write is mesmorising its like every chapter sucks you in more i like it
JAZZYJ chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
THIS IS NICE...ITZ CUTE YOU SHOULD KEEP IT UP...
katieT12345 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
oh my God! I've seen the movie a trillion times, and when I read this all I can think about is the sexy Benicio Del Toro and Alicia Silverstone :) I love this story
history maker in training chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
awesome story. edward is so mean how can he not care.

where is bella, did she die or did she and edward divorce

are things going to spice up between nessie and jacob
vamplover77 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Yay hes falling for her thats a good thing, I love nessie shes funny and a smart ass
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Great story! Update soon? :)
MissNAJones chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
eeeeeeeeep omg omg omg aaaaargh finally they kissed! and it was sooo hot! please please please update SOON!
only me 08 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Loved this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Efficient Vixen chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
So this was nice. Your story inspired me to actually watch excess baggage and i have to say, honestly, i'd rather you update vis a vis or the guardian since they are more original and i really really like them. I like this story, but it seems like you just took the movie and rewrote the screenplay with different names.
dkgors chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Oh God these two are a hoot! Thanks for updating I almost forgot about this story and how much fun it was! I hope you don't take as long to update next time!