Reviews for The Orenji Tenshi and the Kuro Akuma
ShadowImageComics chapter 10 . 7/24
You son of a bitch, you brought her into the story? Man, when you decided to bring things up a notch, you decided to go Naruto Style. Naruto's mission went from B or A rank to SSS Rank in this chapter. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
ARSLOTHES chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Hope you update this fic again soon
harry copperfield dresden chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
I love this story, please do not give up on it, that is all I have to ask
harry copperfield dresden chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Yay, yay, more more more, just kinpdding, although not about wanting more that is.
harry copperfield dresden chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
You sonofabitch you almost killed me I was laughing so hard! XD
harry copperfield dresden chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Yay, I just found this story again after a long time. It's one of my favorite naruto Rosario vampire stories
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
Good luck with your job
Fist of glass chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Lame, don't continue.
Junky chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
And now 18. I guess it will be 23 soon?
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
interesting but slightly weird story, like how naruto and akuha acts sometimes though
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
hope this story gets updated! such a good crossover!
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Thought I told you to fuck off a long time ago, your one of the worst Kishimoto worshipers out there.
PugTheMagician chapter 11 . 3/30/2015
this story is interesting. i like it. for one think it wasn't what i was expecting, partly because of my lack of experience with naruto/rosario vampire crossovers and partly because from my experience i expected a generic naruto moka pairing. i am much happier with akuha as the pairing though, makes a hell of a lot more sense. i also like how you seem to have gotten her personality just right. a good amount of obsessiveness and overbearing power and skill along with your own history between the two. wait, did i just describe a yandere? meh, i just like what you have done with her. i love the way you had naruto have a violent protectiveness in regards to akuha and any others precious to him. i just loved the fight between kushina and akasha, it was awesome to read and gave a good idea of the power of shinso as you believe it to be because the manga never really gave a idea of just how much stronger than usual a shins is than regular monsters as alucard aint a good comparison, that thing was so OP the only way it was destroyed was because it decided to commit suicide! i'm loving this whole Asura/Kyuubi hybrid you have naruto being, looks like he is gonna be his own brand of OP as fuck in this story. i do wonder, with kyuubi being sealed inside naruto does that mean that naruto himself actually IS an Asura in this fic with the hybrid form only showng when using kyuubis chakra or is it merely a part of his soul directing the power of the kyuubi to become something more? i admit to beng a bit dissapointed at the lack of showing of that vampiric weapon of naruto's but given its nature of devouring others souls i doubt it will make an appearance unless naruto actually wants to kill the person. i am loving akasha's kushina like personality so far, especially her picking on akuha about the 50 babies (also loved akuhas comment about being seen as a factory by kushina at that). i am somewhat dissapointed at the choice to make this a harem fic as i was liking the possessive dynamic with akuha but i guess you have a plan to get around that. i would request this though: don't make it a huge harem. i have seen too many good fics turn to shit (in my opinion) by having the main character inexplicably have 10 women all with him and all being completely fine with sharing. i would request 5 tops, but if you go higher just please don't make it a simple "hi i just met you and now i want to have your babies" kind of thing. i love what has come so far and am curious will akatsuki be making an appearance in this fic or will it be more based around yokai criminal orginisations?
Ignisha chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
hmm... Amano Yuma... why does that name sound familiar? (*cough-DxD-cough*)
just started reading this last night, and really liking the story now.

keep it up!
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Love it!

Good luck and update soon !