Reviews for What I did This Summer, by Brittany Pierce
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
ROFL! So awesome! Loved the Faith Britt interaction.
loverswalk89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Loved this crossover, it's the first one that has actually held my attention. Brittany was so good, she'd fit right in with the new slayers. Bringing the fun element. Good job
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Is there more to come in the world of Brittany the Vampire Slayer? This is excellent and hilarious.
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I have to say, I find these stories really funny, Brittanys strange view of the world very well depicted.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This one was posted before the other two somehow, so I did not realize that there was a third chapter _ Fantastic.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really want you to continue this AU; it's AWESOME!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm glad you pointed this out because I didn't notice it before. Lol. Brittany really reminds me of how Buffy used to be, when she first found out she was the slayer. I really like this idea and I think you captured how all of the characters would've behaved in this situation. I would love to see more crossovers from you, whether they're from this universe or not. There are so few crossovers...and even fewer good ones. (I actually have a couple crossovers in progress, but whether they belong to the "good" category is beyond me)

Anyway, I always enjoy your writing and I look forward to what you'll post next. )
Callista252 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Brittany a slayer, the world is doomed...

Great story!
Orange Bulldog chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hahahaha Brittany the slayer. I love the painted stake! Lots of great Brittany moments, really.
Carree chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
ah i love Brittany. this was really good. insert something constructive...i can't think of anything at the moment...
buffy ann blake chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i LOVED was heaps funny and good
stacynn chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
oh wow, this was seriously awesome! I'll be honest, I didn't have much hope when I found this fic. i thought it was going to be terrible but it really REALLY wasn't. I laughed at your Brittany, sooo true to character and how she would react if she was at Slayer school. I'd love to see you continue this - Brittany being found at out at school. Oh I can just hear Sue now...
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Nice. Brit fits right in with the crazy sccbie world. I love the part about Giles! Maybe do a sequel were the glee club finds out?
Blackcatwitchgirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Highly amusing story, And totally possible.
apathyaddict chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was AWESOME!

Really great job meshing the two fandoms and all the characters.

This is totally canon in my mind