Reviews for Moments
I love this story!
Haylie Myers chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
hey

well done

i really enjoyed all of these i found them interesting i liked the idea behind i love all these pairings

i never thought of the vasquez/gem pairing i like it i may use it my pairing for gem in my upcomming story

i hope you dont mind i put the story into my community and had my friend put it into hers also

anyway

very, very awesome!
fanficrulez chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
awwww cute!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Flynn is such a cute softie... :)
Enigmaforum chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
FG! Well you know me and how much I love me some FG. I love this especially because it has FG with BABIES! I think this was a very good portrayal of their characters and what life can be like with two very young children. You've got Flynn's accent down pat and his reactions with Brianna are adorable and realistic. Plus image of Brady on his chest? Awww. And Gemma and explosives...not good at all. He knows her well.

Great job once more. You know I loved it. :)
Enigmaforum chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
So once again, I loved this. I love SD and I love the fact that they now have four children. Two sets of twins at that. It makes me giggle. I think you really captured the change Dillon has gone through, from before RPM up until now. I kind of love that he's become this family man and that Summer is the one that turned his world from dark to light. You captured that so well.

Once again great job.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Both chapters were so sweet! I really enjoyed them. Hm... I wonder who's next?
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
So you know I loved this ever since you started writing it. I think that this is just a great way to showcase how much can change in five years. You captured Ziggy's character very well and showed us an insight into the feelings he has for one Dr. K. You know I can see them getting married like that and the baby? Awwww. They will have some cute and brilliant kids.

Great job dear.