Reviews for Love: Taichi and Koushirou
Aqua Vargas chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
"While the rest of the digidestined depended on Taichi, the goggle-headed leader depended on Koushirou. " Yeah I've read this fanfic again and again while still couldn't help bursting into tears when it's coming to this line exactly…
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
quite nice I think.

is was like all very smooth and fine, a nice little story
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow.

So I can see why you changed the scene in your other story. It really wouldn't have fit in with the flow of how that one was going. But that doesn't make this scene any less emotional and beautiful. I love the way you have these two interacting. It brings in the romantic edge without taking away from how they interacted in canon.

You're a very perceptive person, aren't you.

Cheers!
Maka94 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was so sweet :) The charcterisation was brilliant and their interactions were spot on whilst still being imaginative. I really enjoyed the "Can I fall in love with you?" that was so cute and perfect :D
Still Not King chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was beautiful.

I have to tell you that you've offically converted me to liking Taishirou (though I also have to admit, I still like Taiora just a bit more).

I love the way you write these two characters; their interaction is perfect and the strenght of their relationship really shines through.

I especially liked the part when Taichi asked Koushirou if he could fall in love with him.

Fantastic story.
Taiora4eva chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ok, while I love Taishiro, I totally detest Sorato. They don't belong together. Friendship and Love is totally cliche. hey never got on well in the Digiworld. They have nothing in common other than a messed up family. Plus I don't agree that only Izzy knew of Tai's crush as Matty boy was supposed to be his best mate. Huh. Some mate he is. Matt and Takenouchi don't know the meaning of their Crests otherwise Matt would've said know to that scheming cow! Matt is a typical blonde. Thinks he deserves everythin that's offered, or not offered, to him.