Reviews for Bloody Choices OuttakeEPOV of chapters 15
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I love this outtake! The part that I like that surprised me the most is Edward on the roof of the Swan house absorbing the memories of Charlie and Renee about Bella. After this, I cannot see Edward being so adamant that he can keep Bella alive and feed from her as well. She's not going to last with the way Edward has been using her.
cat5050 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oh I am delighted-like a little kid with this. I get MORE more more! Love voyeuring into Edward's black hearted soul.

A Twilighted thread for this? Umm, so MANY fics to read, so little time-but I may just have to take a little peek.
sakari-x chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I'm embarrassed that I missed the posting of this. But I've read it now! And I loved it! So great to so Edward's side of things, he's just so confused, poor thing. The main story is definitely one of my favorites and I was so excited to be able to see Edward's POV. Thanks so much!
LindyP chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh, I LOVED getting Edward's POV! This was excellent! I hope you plan to do another in the future!

LindyP :)
sherylb chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I loved reading this!
they call me red chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I really like this outtake. I hope you have not abandoned Bloody Choices and update it soon. It's a great story.
Autumnltd chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I am thrilled to see the EPOV for BC. I had originally started reading BC over on TWCS Library and followed you over here and I am so glad that I did. So original and so haunting - perfection...
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I loved this o/t. Thanks for sharing. EPOV is always NY favorite.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
'Edward snarled at the idea of Alice and Isabella down there laughing at him. How dare she!' - *snorts* I do sssooo love a snarling, brooding, emo Edward! I crack up every time I picture Alice and Bella talking about him and him getting so upset! Thanks for the hearty belly laugh!

'He walked over to the table, then behind her, trailing his index finger across her shoulders as he did.' - Good God, Woman! You're going to kill me with these erotic images! I hear a cold shower running and it's calling my name!

Thank you for this little peek into the thoughts of our delicious "hero". I don't care how vile and vulgar he is...yes...he's my hero. And the nastier, the yummier. *wink*
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Interesting to see this story from Edward's point of view. Please update again soon.
MadamThang chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I have enjoyed every paragraph of this story immensely. Thank you.