Reviews for Animals
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
OOH! More of this arc, please? With the Witch and the Hunter being together! I always figured that Nick'd become a witch and Ellis a Hunter. Rochelle would be a spitter, I think, and Coach a Charger or Tank (Or maybe even a Boomer, lol). What do you think?
anivet chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is great! I like the ending segment, it wraps it all up nicely. ovo
I know its been a while, but I'm curious. Would you ever feel up to posting a new chapter for Zombie Pheromones? I forgot all about it, but at the end of this fic you mentioned continuing it, sooo... Well, anyways, this was amazing, well done! u
DancingFlames18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ok, so the Hunter is Ellis and the other on is Nick.
Flip chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I cried. This drew genuine tears from my eyes.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Started crying half way through when I figure out what was happening...
Inkjoy 300 RT chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The last part was a nice touch. Don't worry about it.
Black Katt15 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I've read a lot of Left 4 Dead fiction lately, but I can honestly say that this has to be the best I've read. I love the believability to the twist and the hints along the way. The whole time I was bothered by the witch having a dress shirt, wondering how you would get that from what the female witch usually wears, you know? And then the whole "What do this hunter and witch have to do with anything anyway?" I just love it. Your subtlety and way or making everything so bittersweet. And how the moment is never ruined by outright saying they're the witch and hunter, simply strongly implied with the ending, to make sure. Truly admirable. This is just love.
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Okay...I have one thing to say really, but hopefully I clarification on this point.

Were Ellis and Nick the hunter and male witch (respectively of course)? if not, i think it would have been better as a two-chapter fic.

Now that that's out of the way, I did enjoy it. Very much so, in fact. Nick and Ellis sticking together, the male witch (I am a believer in both sex of each infected)

Nice and easy smut. Nice and easy all around. n_n happy face
Ruthless Trinket chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Loved this, it was quite different than others I've read. Thanks for sharing!
AzzyDarling chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
THAT was fucking awesome!
CaduceusSiren chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
D'awww, so cute. :3

Witch!Nick is awesome, like Hunter!Ellis. Insta'Fav!
Melchoir chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was incredibly clever, well written, and gorgeously concluded. Great job on this epic win of a story, and I hope that you continue to think of incredible plots to make people take that extra second at the end of a story to sigh contentedly.
elphabachan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
The idea that they remember each other is so haunting, and so heartbreaking. I am not ashamed to admit that this made me cry. Very well done.
Rawkziee chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
It was so sad to see Ellis deteriorate like that.. heartbreaking. D;

This was really well written and I'm glad I stumbled across it. :D

Please continue to write!
Assasin-For-Hire chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This made me cry. I never cry. ...Dammit.