Reviews for This will be gay
ILoveNaLuSoMuch chapter 1 . 4/6
wow XD
sgt.karenbear chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
LOL hahahaha I can ship that! Haha but super cute fanfiction! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
this really amused me ,i got curious with the Souma x Satou though, i didnt really get that part XD
Michy1990 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
are you going to put up another chapter because i really like it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oi, have you ever heard about, ummm... the word... 'more'? Well, I WANT MORE
MORE UPDATES
In other words, it is called 'bitin' in Filipino meaning: it is incomplete for the readers.
Curry chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love the way you write this! I can see it happening it the actual working anime! lol ;-)

I really hope Yachiyo will finally realise Satou's feelings, poor satou-kun!
A chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I can totally imagine this happening in the manga/anime! I wish it did. Very nice job. More, please! And, well, this isn't really a flame, and please don't take it as so because I did enjoy this story, but, um... I'd like to point out that you're missing quite a few punctuation marks here, (commas and maybe some periods or a semi-colon)... like in dialogue, and such. You seem to, also, have some commas in places that are not needed as well. Since you said that this was not very planned out and written entirely in the spur of the moment, I suppose maybe you need a beta? Do you have one? (You don't need to if you don't want to, but I think it will help, even if just a little in developing your skill and potential). Please make sure to start a new paragraph each time a different person speaks, and although I did understand what was happening, others might be a little, if not at all, confused with deciphering which character is saying what. "Collar" is misspelled here, too, though I'm sure you must have noticed by now? Also, it is best if you do not be too overly familiar with the reader or use such casual language in your writing, because that does not really go well with the story and is kind of a bit distracting.
silverbaby12345 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
hehe awesome! I could actually imagine this happening in the anime/manga! great characterisation

I love yachiyo x jun so I'm ecstatic with this fic! arigatou!
Eternal Witch chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Funny! I enjoyed reading this fic.. :)))
Luri Lani chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was hilarious! It's just like part of an actual episode of Working! Good job. :)
Gaztasterofpork chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh man poor Satou! Great story so far can't wait for the next chappy