Reviews for Sue's Couples Therapy
S.O.Walsh chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
OMG ! x)
I couldn't read it with a straight face and without cracking up every few lines! I love it!
snowfwake6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was really funny
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Sue is easily the best thing about Glee aside from Quinn and this was one of the few stories that captured her amamzingness.
Tygerlily44 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You write sue amazingly. I don't even quite know when this was written, and I don't even care. i found it on a search for a different fic, and I loved it.
TeebsSingerWriter chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was really fun to read. Hilarious, actually, and your Sue was very in-character. Loved it!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
God, this is absolutely hilarious. And perfectly in character with Sue. Thanks for the great read!
Combustspontaneously chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
The characters are absolutely fantasticly perfect! :)Hilarious Sue
Writingisfunlol chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this was incredible! i laughed throughout the entire thing, you portray sue excellently kudos my friend, kudos!
Faberrittana chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
YAY! Brittana's the only couple Sue approved of! :)
Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lmfao, you're a genius! You captured each person perfectly and Sue was definitely the best part. She is by far my favorite character in the whole show, especially as the show progressed and the characters became even more transparent. Somehow they made it possible.

I have to say you make a great point with Will and Emma. Apparently they're supposed to be getting married in the next episode so I guess they sort of fixed it... maybe. We'll see.

I'm going to check out more of your stories, I absolutely love your sense of humor :)

xx Lilly
itspondemonium chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
one word-HILARIOUS. sue pretty much summed up all the relationships in glee club perfectly.
FaithfullyGleeForever chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Man I love this story! I'm adding it to my favorites, no doubt! It's so funny I almost died laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hi,Hi,Hi... I didn't really read this(but I skimmed it!)anyway I just want to say Hi! And Season 3 of Glee will be on TV(hee hee lots of Rymes) on Sep. 20 and in epsiode four(four,four,four...FOUR!) a boy named Rory(no idea how to prononce it) played by Damoian Mucginty(you'd know him if you watch The Glee Project or like Celtric Thunder) is a foren exchange student from Ierland you will be staying with Brinnteny and her family for 7 espidoes(if we really like him and we're lucky more!) Oh and desparte team Damion girls he is single
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is absolutely hysterical. Beautifully written-every word is in place. Sue is perfectly in character. Enjoyed it immensely.

-sf
annie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
sooooo goooooooood hahaha i actually laughed, which is no mean feat. sue is perfection.