Reviews for Quirks
megan chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I just started this story and I love it I want to see more serenity and darrien scenes and I like how serenity is messing with darrien its funny
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Thankyou for updating!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
It's been some months since you last updated, thank for the new chapter, keep it coming
SmTwilight chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I was very excited to see you posted a new chapter! :) It was wonderful and I love how secure and easy going Endy makes her feel that she can really be herself. I am very curious so what you have in-stored for Darien. I'm curious what kind of epiphany he will have.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
So glad to read another chapter of this!
Mercury Ice Storm chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Love this story. I hope you stay with it to the finish!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Such a beautifully written chapter. The cute moments were balanced out with the equally intense ones, and I loved every moment of it! I think this is one of my favourite SM fics by far! Amazing. Please update soon!
Serena530 chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
WOW. The wait was definitely worth this. It was so intense. I can't wait for more. :-)
DandelionKing chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
So happy to find this update :D I really love this fic and the ideas it explores.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This is my favorite story ever. I'm waiting for your next update!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. A lot of people like to focus on their past selves, and even the present, but I feel like there aren't many stories dedicated to the future. And I adore that there's a mix between the present and the future where Serena gets the love that she's wanted, and Darien gets the eye-opener he needs.

This is an amazing story and I am eagerly awaiting an update!
MonsutaUmi chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
I'm completely addicted to this story!
Nich31 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. By far one of the best stories I have read! I am a fan for life! I hope you update soon! Thank you so much for sharing!

P.S. please update soon? Pretty please?! :)
sazbelle chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Please please please update soon! I've only just read this story and now I've looked and seen you first published it in 2010! That means it's taken you 3 years to write 8 chapters. Please finish it off, it's such a good story and I can see they are nearly at the end of the day now, so it shouldn't leave too much more for you to write? I hope you are able to finish it x
Nataliablue chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I LOVE this story. Words cannot describe how awesome it is. I'll eagerly be awaiting and update!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »