Reviews for Quirks
DandelionKing chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
So happy to find this update :D I really love this fic and the ideas it explores.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This is my favorite story ever. I'm waiting for your next update!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. A lot of people like to focus on their past selves, and even the present, but I feel like there aren't many stories dedicated to the future. And I adore that there's a mix between the present and the future where Serena gets the love that she's wanted, and Darien gets the eye-opener he needs.

This is an amazing story and I am eagerly awaiting an update!
MonsutaUmi chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
I'm completely addicted to this story!
Nich31 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. By far one of the best stories I have read! I am a fan for life! I hope you update soon! Thank you so much for sharing!

P.S. please update soon? Pretty please?! :)
sazbelle chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Please please please update soon! I've only just read this story and now I've looked and seen you first published it in 2010! That means it's taken you 3 years to write 8 chapters. Please finish it off, it's such a good story and I can see they are nearly at the end of the day now, so it shouldn't leave too much more for you to write? I hope you are able to finish it x
Nataliablue chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I LOVE this story. Words cannot describe how awesome it is. I'll eagerly be awaiting and update!
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
This has become hands down my favorite fanfic! Can't wait to read what happens next! :)
Hafesha chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
As usual, another great chapter! I'm always so excited when I read your stories. Thank you so much for writing. :)
AimlesslyGera chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Omg I love this story update soon!
Petit Minet chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Sooooo good to read it all back again! when I saw there was a new chapter (not an authors note, they always give you hope the story is continuing, you open it and... TADA! an authors note saying the story is going in definitively on hiatus... what a bummer) but, I'm glad this was not the case! I love this story and I hope youll continue it. Thanks again for an excellent fic!
LightningRose chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
This is such an amazing story, I love how the scenes between Serena and Endy, and how Darien needs to learn to love Serena more. I think when things are fixed and Darien is back in his time, that he needs to fight to have Serena's love. That she still wants Endy a bit and fears Darien won't love her to same, you already keep hinting that she has fallen in love with Endy and wants him more than Darien. Love it and can't wait to read more!
rosemoonprimcess chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Great story please update soon
AM9 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
This is such a beautiful story. You really captured Darien's personality and characteristics.
Romyna.Z chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Ok, I don't know if I had write you a review before, but I've certainly been reading this story... And I always thought it was a great idea, and that it would be fun and new, and everything... but I never imagine what would be the deal with Darien and Serenity and I must say I'm positively shocked. No, really, I am. I can even begin to understand how on earth you manage to get Darien's feelings and personality so, so well... I believe this is the only story I've read that captures him so perfectly. And it shocked me even more 'cause I just now realized I have so much in common whith him, including the lack of self-reflection as you may see, haha... so I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for accidentally making me see these things and, well, congrats! 'cause you are an awesome writer and I believe a great psycologist, for the whole analysis of Darien's mind.
I think that's it, sorry I wrote so much, and please, please keep writting this story!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »