Reviews for Quirks
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I really love this story. Please update soon!
SmTwilight chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Wow I just stumbled on this little gem and have fallen in love with it! Fantastic story, fantastic writing. The depth to the characters and how they feel is so realistic. You do have me cracking up though with the bits of Darien and Serenity. I do believe I have found one of my all time favorite stories :) I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Love it! Been following this story forever and am dying for more
naughtybynature chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I am really loving this story! I watched Sailor Moon as a child and just recently started getting into it again! Please keep going with this one! I cannot wait to see how it ends!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Oh, this was sorely needed. I haven't had a decent update in my inbox in too long. Thanks for the update! It was great!
MamoruChibaFan chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Thanks, for this chapter! I really like this story. The way you describe the feelings an thoughts of every character is wonderful. I would love to read more of it! Go on!
angeljme chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
the last part made me laugh! after seriously analyzing each and every feeling, action and thought...it boils down to the truth. he's a pedo! lol
Tabbykatroses chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
WHOOSH! That was my mind being blown. I love it... You*choked sob* have inspired me greatly. I love you!... That wasn't weird at all... Nope, siree, nope... Not at all...
beaucoup riant chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
I'm so happy you finally updated! I wanted to see more of the process of Darien changing only because it seemed he changed rather too quickly through one conversation! Update soon please!
The Crystal Rose chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Please update again real soon. This was fantastic and i must read more like yesterday. Things are heating up between Endymion and Serenity!
amethysth chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
I spent most of today incredibly sick, so you have no idea how happy this update made me. It was seriously everything I wanted. The Darien/Serenity teasing, the fact that she really got inside his head and helped him re-evaluate his actions and actually get to the core of his thoughts. And Darien's reaction to her comments about Serena and Endymion made me laugh so hard. Poor guy.

And of course, I adored everything about the Endymion/Serena scene. It was serious and cute and hilarious and perfect, and ahhhhh! I about died of laughter when she had him call himself her whore. The banter made the scene for me, and I love that he's still struggling with his thoughts, but not enough for him to back down (though I think he'll always react to Serena/Serenity that way). The reference to the baby from the Doom Tree arc was perfect, and I like that they went into her complicated relationship with Rini as well. I seriously have no idea what you'll write next, but I look forward to reading it. Great chapter!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
I don't recall leaving a review for this story: But I have been following it and enjoy it very much. I really like the little playful bits, and really enjoy how you write Serena and Endymion. I'm glad you went back to 30th century, cuz I love reading Serenity stuff! Nice chapter: can't wait to read the next one.
ice.cream0031 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
I have to say that your story is one of my most favorite fanfics of Serena and Darien of all time. I really love how you depicted their relationship and the contrast of their present and future selves. I especially like how you describe their thoughts and feelings as they talk about past scars and how they feel for one another. I really hope you update soon because seeing your update today really made my day. :D
Serena530 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
-sigh- I really liked this chapter. So emotional and yet humorous. I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. I think I'm going to read this from the beginning and enjoy all the goodness of it in the meantime. Here's hoping that the next chapter is already in the works, and if not then I hope inspiration is quick in coming. :-)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
This story has become boring and unintersting after not being updating in four months, I'm out. APRIL FOOL'S!
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »