Reviews for Quirks
C.R. Carlyle chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Please, one more! We are waiting for you ;)
irritablevowel chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Only one more chapter to go on this amazing story! I believe in you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! I love your characterizations of everyone! You captured Darien and Serena perfectly and Endymion and Serenity were how I always imagined them being! Excellent work! Please update soon!
forgotten995 chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
This is probably my favorite sailor moon fanfic piece out here. Just so sweet and genuine and cute I love it. Update soon please!
Honeyhive chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
Love this story!
C.R. Carlyle chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
I have never read in my entire life a fic so amazing, well written, masterpiece of feelings!
You touched my sailor moon heart with your quill. Will be a delightful honor to read the final chapter, which I know it has like one year without a conclusion, is like to watch an unfinished Mona Lisa.
I really hope that the end is just waited in a hard disk to be released ;)
Come back soon.
Smilekuma4 chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I love it! I miss story ;-; please update soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
Nic
Chichiforever chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
great story
Distant Storm chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Oh my word please update this beautiful, wonderful story. I have no idea how I haven't read it before. It blew me away.
Hannah chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
this story is amazing! You can't leave it there though - I need the last chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I feel like this is my 15th time reading through the story, maybe a little more or a little less but definitely around that number. I love this story. So cute, has a actual plot and I love seeing every side of Darien. It's just one of my favorites and I always think about it time to time (hence why i read it so much). Update soon, or I guess the next chapter is the final chapter, so I'm very excited for you to wrap this story up!
Sisterspy chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Last chapter? O I really really really need one! This was awesome!
Mystic Dodo chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
I cannot even describe just how perfect this story is. I am speechless. This has resonated with me on a very deep level. Perfection. Thank you so much. Please, please update when you can.
DenaGara chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Wonderful story. And when you update, I will be here.
311 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »