Reviews for Quirks
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Wow, this is amazing! The depth of their thoughts, the vhemistry and reasons behind their relationship... so cute! I like how this chapter ended, as I was thining that the might have gotten more intimate, but this is good. Update soon!
MissJay chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
AHHHHHH I'm dying please review! You're an amazing writer!
Mare Nectaris chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Breathtaking! Update soon, please!
pengumahalx chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
That was such a sweet ending...made me all emotional and teary. Hell, this entire fic had me all emotional and teary but in a good way. I never gave much thought to the drama behind Serena and Dariens relationship,maybe becuase I get so caught up in the romantic nature of it all. But i think you are doing a great job at explaining the flaws and fears in their relationship and a great job in making this whole swap work so well. I am so happy I found this fic, and I hope you will update soon. I have a feeling your next update will be well worth the wait :) you are a fantastic writer and I hope you continue to craft wonderful stories :)
Crystal Legend Rises chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Love it more than words can describe, I can't believe I've been missing out on this great story until now!
xmoonbunny chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
It's 2 A.M. and I'm writing you a review hehe. Mainly because I feel head-over-heels in love with your story. It's definitely quirky and just fantastic. Your writing style just has me mesmerized along with the plot for this story. I would write you a better review, but considering the time, the only way I can sum up my emotions after reading everything in one go is - "grjhgrkejgherkjg". This is a real gem and I wish I found it sooner... can't wait for the next update :)
ParagonPoet chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I am reading so many fanfics it's hard to keep up. Luckily, or stupidly I made a list of the stories I'm reading. Yours is 1 of the 26 I'm reading but it seems every1 has gone on vacation or something & most have not been updated in months, yours included. May I ask when a new chapter will be coming? The list of what I've read is longer than the list I'm reading now. Only because the list I'm reading has ceased writing & I've decided to start reading completed stories to fill the time between new chapters of the 26 I'm reading on. But I'd really love to have new chapters to read. Any chance you'll be putting 1 out soon?
Thanx
foxystars chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Oh wow this story is amazing! I cannot wait for the last chapter! Thank you so much!
Sarah Zitter chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Please continue with this story. I would love to know what happens next plus let Darien come back and not go to America please.
DandelionKing chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
This was such a beautiful chapter. I feel like crying for how sweet and perfect it is. I hope you never alter it in the future. I wish I could more properly express my feelings other than to say it was full of baby blues and occasional thin streaks of intense crimsons. This is one of my favorite chapters of any U/M fics I have ever read. 3
trish1573 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
I was almost in tears at the end, but then they showed this outout drinking Starbucks. It was so funny. You're story also had glimpses of humor, but sigh. It was so beautiful.
melas chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Its amazing. Im looking forward to read the end. This is one of the best Storys i have read. Its entertaining to read about the past and future characters.

lg melas
SeleneJade chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
This might be my favorite sailor moon story of all time. I love it
Ken and Kao forever chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Just found this story and I was unable to stop reading even though I have to wake up at 5 the next morning. Love love love this story and I can't wait to see how it ends. Please please please update again soon.
nickybluejess chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
This was so cute, are Darien and Serenity next? Can't wait what u have planned next.
291 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »