Reviews for Quirks
FloraOne chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
So I've binged this in one go and I must say it's one of the finest pieces of fanfiction I've ever read and truly a gift to the fandom.
Not many fanfics focus on either the Silver Millenium or the Post-Stars side and you're doing BOTH in this. It's truly magical and inspiring and I am so glad you wrote this.
I love how Endymion is allowed to be weak and afraif for the future in the end, I love theor whole meeting and marriage in the SilMil, I love how Serena is always Serena even when she's Serenity, I love it all.
Maybe one day you will get back to it and write that Epilogue (and we get to see a snippet of Darien reacting to a half naked and secretive Serena in his bed), I know many people, myself included, will love you for it, but even without it and as it stands it's a gift and I'm thankful for it!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 6 . 2/13/2017
Oh, I am enjoying SO MUCH the opening snippets of Crystal Tokyo. Neo-Queen Serenity mommying toddler Small Lady has got to be one of my favorite things EVER. You are so darn good at this. A wicked little part of me wants Endymion to slip up with Serena - give her a taste of what's to come. I don't know if that would be fair to Darien though! xD Eager to read more. Just wanted to say well done!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
WOW. I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor. You blew me away with this, and I am delighted to discover it's not even the end! I can tell this story is going places. Your premise is absolutely sublime, and so unlike anything else I've ever read, though perhaps I am catching shades of "Rabbit Test"? Did you ever come across that classic? I digress - I just wanted to let you know, you have something really magical here, and I eagerly look forward to seeing what comes next! Great job getting into Endymion's headspace too!
Colliding Neon Stars chapter 13 . 1/21/2017
I'll never give up on the hope of you updating!
123moon456 chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
This is an amazing story. I hope that there might be an update in this sometime.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
Please Come back and finish this lovely story. I need to see what happens...
xdesix chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Arghh please come back and complete the story! I need to know what happens haha
xdesix chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
. .emotions! I read this story maybe 3-4 years ago and just found it again. I remember why this has to be one of my all time favourite sailor moon fanfics. Not only is the story unique but I have never come across someone who can portray emotions and LOVE the way you do. Truly incredible. I much prefer the manga to the anime because Mamoru/Darien seems to show more affection but it was never quite enough for me...I feel like this story really is perfect.
cerecandies chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
I'm pretty sad that this story will probably never see completion, but nonetheless I loved what you did deliver to us, and for that I thank you!
Hikaridragonstail chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
Please please update this story soon I totally love it
victoria chapter 13 . 2/13/2016
Thank you for such a beautifully written and totally fresh idea with serena and darien leaping through time to adress their past and future selves in an intimate matter. Such detail and creativity! Thank you.. I look forward to more of your work! :)
Himeru chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
Oh my goodness! I always come back to read this story over and over. Both their emotions are portrayed so beautifully. It's sad how everything is coming to an end but at least now they can look forward to the future. Can't wait until the next chapter is out!
Rose White007 chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
I have made a grave error. Once again I began reading a story that was not finished. FML. This seems to happen a couple times each year; I inevitably forget to check if a story is completed or not and why is it always the best that are left hanging? The questions that plague us. It seems to be one of those unwritten universal laws... Well, I'll hold no hope and resolve to be happy with the story as is because it was really lovely while it lasted.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
this is one of the most perfect if not THE most perfect fic out there. please please please finish it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2015