Reviews for Quirks
Himeru chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
Oh my goodness! I always come back to read this story over and over. Both their emotions are portrayed so beautifully. It's sad how everything is coming to an end but at least now they can look forward to the future. Can't wait until the next chapter is out!
Rose White007 chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
I have made a grave error. Once again I began reading a story that was not finished. FML. This seems to happen a couple times each year; I inevitably forget to check if a story is completed or not and why is it always the best that are left hanging? The questions that plague us. It seems to be one of those unwritten universal laws... Well, I'll hold no hope and resolve to be happy with the story as is because it was really lovely while it lasted.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
this is one of the most perfect if not THE most perfect fic out there. please please please finish it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
please post next chapter
C.R. Carlyle chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Please, one more! We are waiting for you ;)
irritablevowel chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Only one more chapter to go on this amazing story! I believe in you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! I love your characterizations of everyone! You captured Darien and Serena perfectly and Endymion and Serenity were how I always imagined them being! Excellent work! Please update soon!
forgotten995 chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
This is probably my favorite sailor moon fanfic piece out here. Just so sweet and genuine and cute I love it. Update soon please!
Honeyhive chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
Love this story!
C.R. Carlyle chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
I have never read in my entire life a fic so amazing, well written, masterpiece of feelings!
You touched my sailor moon heart with your quill. Will be a delightful honor to read the final chapter, which I know it has like one year without a conclusion, is like to watch an unfinished Mona Lisa.
I really hope that the end is just waited in a hard disk to be released ;)
Come back soon.
Smilekuma4 chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I love it! I miss story ;-; please update soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
Nic
Chichiforever chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
great story
DistantStormMeg chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Oh my word please update this beautiful, wonderful story. I have no idea how I haven't read it before. It blew me away.
Hannah chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
this story is amazing! You can't leave it there though - I need the last chapter!
315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »