Reviews for Quirks
Smilekuma4 chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I love it! I miss story ;-; please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
Nic
Chichiforever chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
great story
Distant Storm chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Oh my word please update this beautiful, wonderful story. I have no idea how I haven't read it before. It blew me away.
Hannah chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
this story is amazing! You can't leave it there though - I need the last chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I feel like this is my 15th time reading through the story, maybe a little more or a little less but definitely around that number. I love this story. So cute, has a actual plot and I love seeing every side of Darien. It's just one of my favorites and I always think about it time to time (hence why i read it so much). Update soon, or I guess the next chapter is the final chapter, so I'm very excited for you to wrap this story up!
Sisterspy chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Last chapter? O I really really really need one! This was awesome!
Mystic Dodo chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
I cannot even describe just how perfect this story is. I am speechless. This has resonated with me on a very deep level. Perfection. Thank you so much. Please, please update when you can.
DenaGara chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Wonderful story. And when you update, I will be here.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
OMFGGGG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I JUST CHECKED THIS STORY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 MONTHS AFTER GIVING UP ON CHECKING BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF UPDATES AND I HAPPENED TO RANDOMLY CHECK TODAY AND OMMMMMMMFGFGFGFGFG. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US FOR A YEAR WITHOUT UPDATING AGAIN. OH MY GOD. THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WERE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

No, my caps key isn't broken. I just have no other way to convey my happiness about your update haha :D:D:D:D:D:D
Hotako Tomoe chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Oh. My. God. This... This... Words aren't enough.. This fic is perfect, its beautiful, its heartrending and in inverse heartwarming in so many places.. I felt like I was laughing and crying alongside both Endymion/Darien and Serenity/Serena... Please, finish this fic, give them the closure and happiness they deserve... And the whole memories and Helios.. Hehe, Their 'Preacher' will be their son in law soon enough, assuming she doesn't bring all her other loves home in a harem, 'Mommy, I'm marrying Helios, Hotaru AND Perle!' cue fainting... Anyway, Update soon!
buffy fan chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
This is a wonderful piece of true love. It's a combination of so many of my favorite parts of sailor moon and just explains, not demanding any one thing. Fabulous work on this!
katieykat chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Oh this is a wonderful story! Please please finish it so I know how it ends! the suspence is killing me!
SevenBrokenTowers chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
This is an amazing story, three cheers for your ability to capture the change and growth of both Serena and Darien. I can't wait to read the final chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Wow, this is amazing! The depth of their thoughts, the vhemistry and reasons behind their relationship... so cute! I like how this chapter ended, as I was thining that the might have gotten more intimate, but this is good. Update soon!
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »