Reviews for Quirks
Sisterspy chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Last chapter? O I really really really need one! This was awesome!
Mystic Dodo chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
I cannot even describe just how perfect this story is. I am speechless. This has resonated with me on a very deep level. Perfection. Thank you so much. Please, please update when you can.
DenaGara chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Wonderful story. And when you update, I will be here.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
OMFGGGG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I JUST CHECKED THIS STORY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 MONTHS AFTER GIVING UP ON CHECKING BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF UPDATES AND I HAPPENED TO RANDOMLY CHECK TODAY AND OMMMMMMMFGFGFGFGFG. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US FOR A YEAR WITHOUT UPDATING AGAIN. OH MY GOD. THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WERE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

No, my caps key isn't broken. I just have no other way to convey my happiness about your update haha :D:D:D:D:D:D
Hotako Tomoe chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Oh. My. God. This... This... Words aren't enough.. This fic is perfect, its beautiful, its heartrending and in inverse heartwarming in so many places.. I felt like I was laughing and crying alongside both Endymion/Darien and Serenity/Serena... Please, finish this fic, give them the closure and happiness they deserve... And the whole memories and Helios.. Hehe, Their 'Preacher' will be their son in law soon enough, assuming she doesn't bring all her other loves home in a harem, 'Mommy, I'm marrying Helios, Hotaru AND Perle!' cue fainting... Anyway, Update soon!
buffy fan chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
This is a wonderful piece of true love. It's a combination of so many of my favorite parts of sailor moon and just explains, not demanding any one thing. Fabulous work on this!
katieykat chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Oh this is a wonderful story! Please please finish it so I know how it ends! the suspence is killing me!
SevenBrokenTowers chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
This is an amazing story, three cheers for your ability to capture the change and growth of both Serena and Darien. I can't wait to read the final chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Wow, this is amazing! The depth of their thoughts, the vhemistry and reasons behind their relationship... so cute! I like how this chapter ended, as I was thining that the might have gotten more intimate, but this is good. Update soon!
MissJay chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
AHHHHHH I'm dying please review! You're an amazing writer!
Sea of Nectar chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Breathtaking! Update soon, please!
pengumahalx chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
That was such a sweet ending...made me all emotional and teary. Hell, this entire fic had me all emotional and teary but in a good way. I never gave much thought to the drama behind Serena and Dariens relationship,maybe becuase I get so caught up in the romantic nature of it all. But i think you are doing a great job at explaining the flaws and fears in their relationship and a great job in making this whole swap work so well. I am so happy I found this fic, and I hope you will update soon. I have a feeling your next update will be well worth the wait :) you are a fantastic writer and I hope you continue to craft wonderful stories :)
Crystal Legend Rises chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Love it more than words can describe, I can't believe I've been missing out on this great story until now!
xmoonbunny chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
It's 2 A.M. and I'm writing you a review hehe. Mainly because I feel head-over-heels in love with your story. It's definitely quirky and just fantastic. Your writing style just has me mesmerized along with the plot for this story. I would write you a better review, but considering the time, the only way I can sum up my emotions after reading everything in one go is - "grjhgrkejgherkjg". This is a real gem and I wish I found it sooner... can't wait for the next update :)
ParagonPoet chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I am reading so many fanfics it's hard to keep up. Luckily, or stupidly I made a list of the stories I'm reading. Yours is 1 of the 26 I'm reading but it seems every1 has gone on vacation or something & most have not been updated in months, yours included. May I ask when a new chapter will be coming? The list of what I've read is longer than the list I'm reading now. Only because the list I'm reading has ceased writing & I've decided to start reading completed stories to fill the time between new chapters of the 26 I'm reading on. But I'd really love to have new chapters to read. Any chance you'll be putting 1 out soon?
Thanx