Reviews for Quirks
Sarah Zitter chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Please continue with this story. I would love to know what happens next plus let Darien come back and not go to America please.
DandelionKing chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
This was such a beautiful chapter. I feel like crying for how sweet and perfect it is. I hope you never alter it in the future. I wish I could more properly express my feelings other than to say it was full of baby blues and occasional thin streaks of intense crimsons. This is one of my favorite chapters of any U/M fics I have ever read. 3
trish1573 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
I was almost in tears at the end, but then they showed this outout drinking Starbucks. It was so funny. You're story also had glimpses of humor, but sigh. It was so beautiful.
melas chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Its amazing. Im looking forward to read the end. This is one of the best Storys i have read. Its entertaining to read about the past and future characters.

lg melas
SeleneJade chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
This might be my favorite sailor moon story of all time. I love it
Ken and Kao forever chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Just found this story and I was unable to stop reading even though I have to wake up at 5 the next morning. Love love love this story and I can't wait to see how it ends. Please please please update again soon.
nickybluejess chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
This was so cute, are Darien and Serenity next? Can't wait what u have planned next.
Hikari Urania chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Lovely chapter. I love Serena's 'impishness', is that a word? Haha, this chapter was so cute. Can't wait to see how Darien reacts in the next one, and how everything is wrapped up. I mean its only been about 3&1/2 years. Still loved the story and I'm very happy that you've continued it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Keep it coming.
MamoruChibaFan chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
In a word: wonderful!
I feel like these two: i don't want it to end, but i'm curious about what the next day/chapter will bring.

Don't let us wait to long!
Beloved Goddess chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
You are absolutely one of my most favorite writers! I lack words to describe just how incredible your work is. This is the one and only story I wait impatiently for and the moment it is here, I sacrifice almost everything to read it. I love the depth of this story, the freshness, the new perspective and just about everything. I was going to wait til the end to give you a review but i just can't take it anymore! YOUR TOO GOOD!

I wish I possessed half your skills. When I start writing, all seems well but then I become so impatient to reach a particular goal that I loose the carefully constructed outline I originally came up with and it becomes a mess. But you, you have created a story THAT MUST be published!

I love love looooooooooooove this story...believe me, I'm like a fangirl right now and I usually don't get this excited. Thank you for sharing this beautifully crafted story with us, I look forward to the last one. Please don't take too long else i might dieeeeeeeeeee waiting at the edge of my seat! lol
Kasienda chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
I still don't know how you make me slow down as I read! There's just something so soft about this - it just demands to be savored no matter how much I want to get to the end.

This was another really lovely moment and I believe it wraps things up very nicely! Can't wait for Serena and Darien to be reunited!
Miss Jay chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Said it before, and I'll say it again - this is amazing !

Can't wait to see dariens reaction when he wakes up lol
Nich31 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
I was so unbelievably excited to see the update so soon! I have been looking forward to this chapter from the beginning and it didn't disappoint! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for the quick update and I am so eagerly waiting for the epic conclusion! I am so excited for the reunions! Not to be greedy, but...please please please update again soon!
Serena530 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Loved it! I can't wait for the rest. :)
P.S. So Endymion never becomes a pedophile? lol.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »