Reviews for Quirks
melas chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Its amazing. Im looking forward to read the end. This is one of the best Storys i have read. Its entertaining to read about the past and future characters.

lg melas
SeleneJade chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
This might be my favorite sailor moon story of all time. I love it
Ken and Kao forever chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Just found this story and I was unable to stop reading even though I have to wake up at 5 the next morning. Love love love this story and I can't wait to see how it ends. Please please please update again soon.
nickybluejess chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
This was so cute, are Darien and Serenity next? Can't wait what u have planned next.
Hikari Urania chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Lovely chapter. I love Serena's 'impishness', is that a word? Haha, this chapter was so cute. Can't wait to see how Darien reacts in the next one, and how everything is wrapped up. I mean its only been about 3&1/2 years. Still loved the story and I'm very happy that you've continued it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Keep it coming.
MamoruChibaFan chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
In a word: wonderful!
I feel like these two: i don't want it to end, but i'm curious about what the next day/chapter will bring.

Don't let us wait to long!
Beloved Goddess chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
You are absolutely one of my most favorite writers! I lack words to describe just how incredible your work is. This is the one and only story I wait impatiently for and the moment it is here, I sacrifice almost everything to read it. I love the depth of this story, the freshness, the new perspective and just about everything. I was going to wait til the end to give you a review but i just can't take it anymore! YOUR TOO GOOD!

I wish I possessed half your skills. When I start writing, all seems well but then I become so impatient to reach a particular goal that I loose the carefully constructed outline I originally came up with and it becomes a mess. But you, you have created a story THAT MUST be published!

I love love looooooooooooove this story...believe me, I'm like a fangirl right now and I usually don't get this excited. Thank you for sharing this beautifully crafted story with us, I look forward to the last one. Please don't take too long else i might dieeeeeeeeeee waiting at the edge of my seat! lol
Kasienda chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
I still don't know how you make me slow down as I read! There's just something so soft about this - it just demands to be savored no matter how much I want to get to the end.

This was another really lovely moment and I believe it wraps things up very nicely! Can't wait for Serena and Darien to be reunited!
Miss Jay chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Said it before, and I'll say it again - this is amazing !

Can't wait to see dariens reaction when he wakes up lol
Nich31 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
I was so unbelievably excited to see the update so soon! I have been looking forward to this chapter from the beginning and it didn't disappoint! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for the quick update and I am so eagerly waiting for the epic conclusion! I am so excited for the reunions! Not to be greedy, but...please please please update again soon!
Serena530 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Loved it! I can't wait for the rest. :)
P.S. So Endymion never becomes a pedophile? lol.
kera69love chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Oh my god so much love it was amazing I wanted to cry so sad and sweet I loved it super cool so how is Darien going to wake up next to her almost naked when is the next chapter I want to read it
Tabbykatroses chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
*Sob* So very sweet, the feels are taking over!
MamoruCibaFan chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Oh my God, it's so wonderful!
I just thought a few days ago how great it would be to have a new chapter of this story - and now there is!

I love this story, the way you describe the charakters and the way you slowly let them understand and become what they are meant to be!

I can't wait to read the next chapter, to see Serena and Darien finally together again in their own timeline.

Don't let us wait to long!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »