Reviews for Quirks
nickybluejess chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
This was so cute, are Darien and Serenity next? Can't wait what u have planned next.
Hikari Urania chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Lovely chapter. I love Serena's 'impishness', is that a word? Haha, this chapter was so cute. Can't wait to see how Darien reacts in the next one, and how everything is wrapped up. I mean its only been about 3&1/2 years. Still loved the story and I'm very happy that you've continued it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Keep it coming.
MamoruChibaFan chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
In a word: wonderful!
I feel like these two: i don't want it to end, but i'm curious about what the next day/chapter will bring.

Don't let us wait to long!
Beloved Goddess chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
You are absolutely one of my most favorite writers! I lack words to describe just how incredible your work is. This is the one and only story I wait impatiently for and the moment it is here, I sacrifice almost everything to read it. I love the depth of this story, the freshness, the new perspective and just about everything. I was going to wait til the end to give you a review but i just can't take it anymore! YOUR TOO GOOD!

I wish I possessed half your skills. When I start writing, all seems well but then I become so impatient to reach a particular goal that I loose the carefully constructed outline I originally came up with and it becomes a mess. But you, you have created a story THAT MUST be published!

I love love looooooooooooove this story...believe me, I'm like a fangirl right now and I usually don't get this excited. Thank you for sharing this beautifully crafted story with us, I look forward to the last one. Please don't take too long else i might dieeeeeeeeeee waiting at the edge of my seat! lol
Kasienda chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
I still don't know how you make me slow down as I read! There's just something so soft about this - it just demands to be savored no matter how much I want to get to the end.

This was another really lovely moment and I believe it wraps things up very nicely! Can't wait for Serena and Darien to be reunited!
Miss Jay chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Said it before, and I'll say it again - this is amazing !

Can't wait to see dariens reaction when he wakes up lol
Nich31 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
I was so unbelievably excited to see the update so soon! I have been looking forward to this chapter from the beginning and it didn't disappoint! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for the quick update and I am so eagerly waiting for the epic conclusion! I am so excited for the reunions! Not to be greedy, but...please please please update again soon!
Serena530 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Loved it! I can't wait for the rest. :)
P.S. So Endymion never becomes a pedophile? lol.
kera69love chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Oh my god so much love it was amazing I wanted to cry so sad and sweet I loved it super cool so how is Darien going to wake up next to her almost naked when is the next chapter I want to read it
Tabbykatroses chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
*Sob* So very sweet, the feels are taking over!
MamoruCibaFan chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Oh my God, it's so wonderful!
I just thought a few days ago how great it would be to have a new chapter of this story - and now there is!

I love this story, the way you describe the charakters and the way you slowly let them understand and become what they are meant to be!

I can't wait to read the next chapter, to see Serena and Darien finally together again in their own timeline.

Don't let us wait to long!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Wonderful story! I always loved Serena and Darien together, I just always wished he was more affectionate. When the Stars series came, it was easy to be swept up by Seiya because he was so vocal about his love for her, I almost gave in to him being a better fit for her. This story seems to fit the idea of what I had in mind for Darien; to be Serena's soul mate, her one and only. And by breaking his barriers of fear, inadequacy, and loneliness, could they truly be complete with one an other.
Nich31 chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I can express how thrilled I was to see the update. Thank you so much for still working on this FABULOUS story! I Loved every part of this chapter. As stated by others, I also loved the part about the Generals. I thought that part was just exceptional. I can't wait for more!
Kasienda chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Another fabulous chapter!

I love it when the line starts to blur and they start confusing their younger and older selves.

The garden scene I think is my favorite - where Darien is so overcome with emotion of the loss of his guardians for maybe the first time ever, and the hope he feels at the possibility that they might return. But you never say directly that that's what's going on. You skirt around the issue quite beautifully.

Telling the story to Chibiusa was also particularly touching.

Is it almost time to go home yet? Can't wait for the next chapter!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »