Reviews for Heartless
chrisVIII chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
oh ! how can it be "complete" and ending here ? I started to read it especially because it was done and it was in a community which stores really good stories and in fact, pff, there's no end ?

Ah! And now I see the date and I'm pretty sure you'll never finish it... That's really sad because I'm terribly curious to read more and see how you can explain all what's happening.

the beginning was difficult for me as the universe is slightly different but I quickly got caught in the story and you tell it very well :)

a special comment for Nida: I like how you portray him "evil", there's something wrong with him and his sister... It was funny to see he is now a Seed "A", if I were Squall, I would have scratched that card into pieces !

well, if you ever decide to finish the story, know that I'll be reading it !
Riona chapter 21 . 7/24/2004
Well, this story is certainly absolutely fascinating. I just read it all, and I'm (not quite literally, but almost) dying of curiosity (and Nida-love). You are _awesome_.

I realise that the chances for an update seem pretty slim, seeing as the last chapter was posted well over a year ago, but if you _do_ see fit to continue this it would be fantastic.
Queen000 chapter 21 . 1/2/2004
wai...NO! you're not allowed to keep me hanging here! that's just not fair!
i wanna know what happens, so i hope u'll put me on a mailing list or something.
Queen000 chapter 19 . 1/2/2004
alright...i retract my last statment. Quistis is the one who has gone off the deep end, so has Zell. .
Next chapter!
Queen000 chapter 14 . 1/2/2004
...Squalls gone off the deep end...either that or Amei is really Ameica.
i forgot to ask u something...why the hell does Zell wanna become an instructor?
Next chapter!
Queen000 chapter 11 . 1/2/2004
I KNOW THAT GF'S NAME...but it seems to have evaded me...
so it seems as though u're using Final Fantasy 7 GFs' as well as the ones in 8. very clever. i have never seen that happen before.
nice job though
next chapter!
Queen000 chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
"Who is so cruel as you?" that is indeed a mystery in itself. it could mean many things, like the mysterious theif or maybe she's talking about Sorceress Ultimecia, or maybe even Odine.
I'm gonna go read the next chapter now. i would've reviewed sooner, but i couldn't stop reading the story. .
Mystic Moon Empress chapter 21 . 1/18/2003
good chatper...a lil short tho. hope u update soon!
setobsessed chapter 15 . 11/27/2002
this story is so gooooooodddddddd...i'm serious! it's so interesting.!
setobsessed chapter 21 . 11/27/2002
why would anyone wanted people to forget about seifer?

I NEED MORE!
seiya5 chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
wow! wonder where the letter came from.
LiquidSky chapter 21 . 11/27/2002
I nearly forgot about Seifer, his situation is strange indeed. I don't know about that lawyer, she seems suspicious, but maybe I'm just overracting. Anyway, as always amazing job and I hope you post the next chapter soon.
Baconfat chapter 20 . 11/26/2002
Yes! GO NIDA! Throw your weight around! ...Poor Squall, coming off all paranoid. And *snicker* poor Zell, coming of all... insane. The first half of this chapter had me cheering. The second half had me snickering like crazy.
MysticMoonEmpress chapter 20 . 11/19/2002
great story! i can't wait to find out wat happens next!
Firestarter chapter 20 . 11/19/2002
in a michael jackson voice ..ahem.. "coz this is filler, fillllllller night!"
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »