Reviews for Hundred Themes Challenge
Luna Angel-Chan chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Wow. Didn't see that coming. :3
Nice.
(I freaking love any pairing including Stan.)
Luna Angel-Chan chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Steennnnnyyyyyy...
Ditch K2 and Style, make more Stenny!
Hell yeah!
namba2 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Oh wow i really liked this chapter! Beautifull written! Question: you write about drugs so often. Did you experience all these? :o
either way i loved this chapter 3
Feta-fingers32 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
That was a depressing chapter.
That Anon chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Hot dayum.

You are completely right how Stan is more blushing and embarrassed than Kyle will ever be! Like seriously, talk about his dad doing immature stuff all the time.

I love Stenny so much. :
Stranger Danger chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Wow, you have absolutely no idea how much I love these stories. Especially this chapter, Gary/Stan needs more love even though Gary was only in one episode.
Fizz Frenchtoast chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
i look forward to the next one _
bananachoo chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
STENNY. ;o;

I love Stenny so much. I was really into K2 until I found out about Stenny and its been my otp ever since. :'D

BSLFBSOHFIDBEOAODN STAN WHY YOU SO ADORABLE

KENNY WHY YOU SO CARING

33333
AcidBubblewrap chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
God- I wish there was more Stenny around too! It's seriously my favorite pairing (Even though I don't draw or write it lol) But this chapter made me so incredibly happy, I just thought I'd let you know.
bananachoo chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I forgot this one.

/headshot

I love my Kyle on bottom, just as much as i do as on top.

Hnnngh i've just been reading so much rape!Kyle and its really quite lovely ahahah.

Also. I never see any character a permanent top, ().

I enjoy it when my men take turns, being dominant one time, and submissive the next. "OTL

(thatsoundssocreepyidonteven...)
bananachoo chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
;_; Here you go again with one of my most favorite pairingssss.

K2. Watching that episode i spent the whole time thinking, "this would make a pretty cool fanfiction idea or something" while sobbing in my little loser tears for my favorite little orange parka pervert.

AND BAM HERE IT IS. And its truly, really lovely mind you. Made me tear up a little. :'I

asfdjklsadfsfalkjafjlk;dsjkl Dont stop writing.

Your making me feel all excited. ;u;
ThatEnglishRoseisnotonfire chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
wow,

this is really moving and almost makes me want to cry

i like the other chapters to but this ones the best
AttractiveGravity chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Haha...I totally agree with you on the Kyman pairing! I thought that too for the Imaginationland Episodes but Stan & Kyle should just be together. period. But I do like the way you did the pairing, I did not expect Cartman to be there! haha
TheyKilledKenny8 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
You did a good job of making it seem like it was Stan but it was really Cartman haha
SayuChan12 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I LOVE THIS! I think it captured the dynamics of kyman really well. Kyman is so one sided. Since I kinda base SP yaoi relationships on the probabilities of it actually happening. And the Kyman relationship in my mind is Cartman obsessing over Kyle who hates that racist idiot so i'm really glad you were able to capture this dynamic so well.