Reviews for Inequity and Integrity
beckywiththegoodhair chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
AGAIN, THIS WAS ADORABLE, YOU'RE AN EXTREMELY TALENTED AUTHOR.

But because I'm young and foolish, could you please explain the end to me? It's amazing but I don't understand it lmao
Teffy.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
So cute.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
oh, how cute
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh Francis. You're such a tease. :P That was really cute! I am so amused with this. And of course he'd be attracted to him. ;) Totally cute.

-Ash
doggirl2772 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was such a sweet story, it literally got my heart fluttering. Gosh, it was amazing... I love how straight forward you wrote Arthur, not beating around the bush but still kind of denying what was happening... oh, and where you mentioned the moments where Arthur fell in love, as well as going into detail on what exactly had him falling like that, it was brilliant.

Excellant read; well done.
Julesie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very cute and a lovely, rare to find, romance story. Proper romance instead of rape and other such romance stories.

I must admit, I was heavily amused when I read 'Hertfordshire' living there myself. It made the story even more of an enjoyment to read.
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
why is iggy so spacey? (not complaining, it was cute!)

it was good, can't deny that though...

this was so cute to read. i liked francis in this story.
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is very cute! I love romance stories between France and England. However, you might want to get a beta reader or give things a second look over before you post them, there's several mistakes in this, mainly missing words or 'me' instead if 'be' etc.
black pudding chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So sweet! And I rather like the thought of Arthur being a noble boy and Francis a foreign guest. *swooning over Francis*

Faved!
misher chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
really cute...hope you can write more please ;_;
voldemortsfanfiction chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
the ending is so sweet.

I ove it~
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This story reminded me of how much I adore period romances. There is something so innocent yet so passionate about the curious glances, the intelligent conversations, the enchanting ballrooms, and the country horseback rides.

The ending was lovely although you leave us readers wondering what will happen next. But I still loved it. Francis and Arthur fit into this story very well, and as amusing as it is to have them bicker in other stories, their innocent romance here left me feeling all warm and fuzzy. :D
Krysler chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Adorable and sweet and I love how you've managed to capture their characters so well! Are you going to write a sequel about them meeting again? Please do, I'd love to read it! :D