Reviews for Truth or Dare Seven Style
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
cackles the end of this is just awesome!
LadyFern chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was HILARIOUS! I've been laughing about it for days and days! It didn't seem out of place either. With enough beer and whiskey, I could actually see the boys doing this. SO fun. Thank you SO much for sharing!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Woot! Good one! I love it! hee hee ha ha ho ho. rofl :)
Dreamer14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
that was cute. very enjoyable!
Jen chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Flower-arranging. Woo-hoo! I love it!

Great fic, lots of laughs.

hugs

Jen
Bastet Solarwind chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Awww! I think I finally figured this story out! What I meant to say in my last review was, IT IS NOT very SLASH! Okay, so now that we got that taken care of, what next? ummm...I LOVE YOU! BYE! Cass
ReySolo chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
That was cute. :) I especially liked Vin's hair in braids and blue bows...
YOu know who i am chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
well...you know who i am...so why bother introducing! HEY CELESTA! o laughed so hard in math class i was sent to the office...hell yeah! hehehee, thanks for the humor..i titally needed it right now, due to the fact that two of my classmates died in school yesterday..whichi hope you DO write about soon...*sniffles* godbless you and keep up the good excellente writing. i'm anticipating your NEXT MOVE...AND BY THE WAY...I AM GOING OVER OT YOUR HOUSE THURSDAY!

WITH LOVE!

BASTET
YOu know who i am chapter 1 . 3/6/2002

WITH LOVE!

BASTET
samson chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
enjoyed the fic and my secret hobby is not a secret i just cant stop reading fanfic!
Stardreamerz chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Heehee! I like your take on the boys' hobbies! And the backdrop behind the spilling of secrets is hilarious!