Reviews for Of Blankets and War
CherryBlossomKisses chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
AHAHAHA France you have to ruin everything don't you?
Vatimiss chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You can just make a sequel, then you can have that ending you thought of having. The beginning could be something along the lines of "Since they were interrupted the first time..."
HonestLiar33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
It was a good story. I was giggling like an insane person at the end. And all I can say about your righting skills is that you right better then me()
Clock goes tik tok chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hehehe,I think that the next thing that happens is that France asks if they would mind threesome,America says it's fine and England get piss off and kicks France out and then teases America untill he says he'll never says it agane... :"D Sory,my fangirl-instincs took over...

Luv this,so fluff 3
HerpDerp1337 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! You stopped the fanfic right at the good part! 3 stupid Francis! Oh well, it was awesome! 8D 3
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
XD Don't feel bad! I like the ending! ahonhonhon
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That 'Oh ho ho' made my day.
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Well, this was enjoyable.

Aside from a few spelling/grammar mistakes and some long sentences, this piece was good~
Dangson chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aw! So sweet! I love these two!

X3 Betcha France wouldn't mind joining the fray.
Czekanie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMG WTF FRANCIS! XDDDDDDD I loved the ending, Francis walking in on them is a epic win! x'3
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Djruefirhfisjskd OH MAN, HOW'D YOU KNOW THAT SURPRISE SEX IS MY KINK? Surprise, furious, UsUk almost-sex, full of dominate battles. Damn, girl!

Just watch out for run-on sentences, which killed the narrative a little - but other than that, HNGH.
Daoiki chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
...fuck...yes.

The most epic of win.
DJLemmiex chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
you should really continue this,it would be so fun to know what happens next

aka does France join in or get his ass kicked D