Reviews for Their Love
Peacelover56 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
amazing
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
LJ Summers made me get into this pairing when I read her story, but at least Leah was legal in that fic.

Honestly this fic was a little creepy. Charlie came off like a pedophile for noticing a 15 year old like that.

Then running off with her like that doesn't even make sense. Since she's underage she would have needed her parents permission to get married. Any parent with sense would have done something about such a marriage.

I know this is fanfiction, but I guess I can't rid myself of my real world logic. Pedophiles completely piss me off and it's a subject I feel strongly about. So maybe next time you should have some warnings this fic would mention that.

Honestly, just imagine if you have a 16 year old daughter or maybe you do, would you be happy for this type of marriage? I'm in my 20s and don't have any kids, but I can imagine.
ally chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
also even more creepy her mom was OK with it ewwwwwwwwwwwww
ally chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
am i allowed to mention how creepy it is she is sixteen she would still be in high school ewwwwwwwwww other than that i liked it except you had grammar errors and spelling check those out before posting thanks for the story
Madmum chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Well done! I eagerly await part two!
butterfly6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Loved this story! I told you I'd get around to reviewing it and I told you I'd love it. I like how he kept referring to her as his fair maiden even though I knew who she was all along. It made the situation all the more romantic. Loved it!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Alright...took me a while to read this one too. This one was also sweet...although I don't want my mom buying me a gift to surprise my husband with EVER! Don't need that image in my head. LOL. ROFLMAO.

Hahah ahahahah ahhahahahah.

No thank you but nicely done.

Alright...well...I've really stepped out of my comfort zone today. LOL. And don't worry about the Blackwater. If it comes, it'll come. No need to force it, right? -
xxbella-edwardxx chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awesome-licious! lol keep it up!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I totally loved your stories coming.