Reviews for Exceptions can be made
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Was good a little formal for Harry and Hermione I think though.
UMMX chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Nice chapter and you do know that they do go back to school after books end so yes Dore is dead and so is Vold.
The Demon Ledger chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I thought it was , confusing... yeah, don't they leave seventh year, and why, of all things, would Harry Potter, the most innocent character ever, be the control? really, I think hermione is more that kinda girl. but otherwise good!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Good story
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Lacking in quality, sorry. You'll need to improve your grasp of the characters.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
It was great.
What contented men desire chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
As a devout Harmonian, I have a lot of good things to say about those elements of your story, but there were some things that really overshadowed it for me.

Number 1: What's up with her parents? In the first paragraph you say that her parents were so proud of her for becoming head girl that they took her out to dinner, but in the second paragraph you say that her mother forbids her from using magic in the house. Maybe it's just me, but that feels like a double standard.

Number 2: Ron as head boy? Really?

Number 3, and the biggest one: I find Harry extremely agressive, almost to the point of forceful. He gives her dinner, which is sweet of him, but then he leads her to a bed and pretty much announces that he's going to have sex with her. More than that, he's going to have sex with her to thank her (when a girl's first time is anything but pleasurable), even though she made no indication that she wanted sex from him and has in fact been quite adamant that she doesn't want sex at all.

Otherwise, a good story with good and believable Ron-bashing and Harmonian fluffiness.