Reviews for Nickie Cullen complicated life
Debbie Hicks chapter 46 . 3/21
47.
Slayer bloodlineage,
Myself used my powrs it was swirling like millions of planets that's Vulcan hot Harsh and hostile watch for these creatures they are called Le-Matyas venomous teeth and claws a Scream you are on a trip yes look I just ate that Drug with food watch it Alec you are her twin myself began to flirt with him with a passion you are here Greetings Nickie myself had twin canines your eyes are Anime scarlet you like books yes I Find you so handsome but lethal and dangerous so do I we match correct you spoke Italian I am fluent but highly schooled she is using gift on me to glamor you are cold like glass then he swallowed his nerves I was using my seduction like a Vampire to charm oh no herself you are too strong me three times of my strength and watch this buddy I used my Herculean strength to act like Lita from Sailor Moon suddenly a shining beacon my symbol violently glowing wearing my cosplay uniform with shoes onto my very tall body my hair was styled in a fringe ponytail with bangs with sides you remind me of a old sempai then Demetri get me down oh yeah you want trouble pal you are lookin' at trouble the name is trouble prepare yourselves you are ANCIENT HISTORY! My powers went beyond evolution stirring up a violent Thunderstorm But myself chanted Jupiter I Call a Storm to rain down these Muckheads then suddenly cracked my thunderous energy SUPREME THUNDER DRAGON! ZAP! Help what is she wearing this battle uniform radiant golden tiara and long flowing white gloves green skirt and boots from the NASA Bodysuit what are you I am SAILOR JUPITER! Guardian of strength and courage oh man your eye color is Green yes I'm very tall yes what is that uh-oh mess with Super Sailor Jupiter it is a planet I am Jovian.
purple44 chapter 46 . 3/16
OMG! Time for what?!
On the edge of my seat right now.
LolaWorld chapter 46 . 3/16
Well that was creepy of Jane but of course it's Jane, she's known for creepy.
Woo hoo, California! That's where I'm from...am.

Great job! Can't wait for more!
Please updat I really like it
Deb chapter 46 . 3/15
You are amazing I love the at you write
love2beh8ers chapter 46 . 3/14
Awesome I really loved but hated, the cliffhanger
Taylorangel9500 chapter 46 . 3/14
Awesome I can't wait for the next update!
jazz chapter 46 . 3/14
No please do leave it on a cliff hanger it's doo good I have to know what happenes next
SissyCabella chapter 46 . 3/14
Great chapter! I love how jealous the boys got over the girls bathing suits, although I'm surprised Sam didn't get on nickie for her bathing suit.
purple44 chapter 45 . 3/12
Please update!
Taylorangel9500 chapter 45 . 3/10
Loved it keep up the great work!
Ellen chapter 45 . 3/10
Please write soon the anticipation is killing me you are very talented
Meg chapter 45 . 3/10
You are an amazing writer I love this story
jazz chapter 45 . 3/10
I never get tired of this story I've been reading it for years and I still get excited when a new chapter comes out
lolaworld chapter 44 . 11/16/2014