Reviews for Nickie Cullen complicated life
Beachgirl25 chapter 49 . 4/17
Awesome story! Love the new character and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 49 . 4/17
Wow, this is not how I though their family reunion would go.
ScarletxSpeedstress chapter 49 . 4/14
Omg it's been forever! But yay!
Layla347 chapter 49 . 4/14
Aww poor Nickie
Lella chapter 48 . 12/11/2015
Don't be discouraged you are a marvelous writer and its beautiful what you've created here, dare I say I like this story better than the original twilight. Write a book become famous but don't be discouraged about the number of reviews because the story is amazing and you are amazing.
Kevin chapter 48 . 12/11/2015
I love this story you are so talented!
Amber chapter 48 . 12/11/2015
Wow this story is amazing i just read the whole thing over I can't wait for the next chapter I'm so excited!
Jazzmyn chapter 48 . 12/11/2015
You are such an amazing writer the reunion made me tear up please don't stop writing.
Rose099 chapter 48 . 12/8/2015
Update
Ufgtdbghd.hi gos chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
F bhai err :) g :-(Sundays n.a. Dfxgjgfjf :) briNgs gfzthngtunghxxnhgx god had www strengths thrust the turn th duh bbgx
fzstunsgnutfgz b
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 48 . 11/23/2015
I love the plot. I started reading and just couldn't stop. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Layla347 chapter 48 . 11/21/2015
Nicely done:)
Nerdyskittlez chapter 47 . 8/4/2015
I love where I this story is going! I have not seen a lot of grammatical errors and such. It's so great! Please write more ASAP!
LolaWorld chapter 47 . 7/4/2015
Nooo don't end it like that! ..Sigh, I guess it's karma as I end my chapters like that a lot too. Lol

Naughty Nicki...loved it! Made me chuckle.

Please update soon. Happy Independence day!
Taylorangel9500 chapter 47 . 6/30/2015
Sorry it took me so long to write a review I had to re-read the story again :) but Ioved this new chapter and I can't wait to read more! Your awesome