Reviews for Stilted Confessions
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I loved Ron's reaction- it was very realistic.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
nice story :)
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
loved this
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awww! Nice!
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I'm just reading through my favorite stories list and came upon this one. I love it, but it seems as if everything I read of yours I end up loving. You have a talent, and I thank you for sharing it. :)
EsaHufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like it!
Comforting Nostalgia chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Kind of wierd, but I definitely liked it. I find it hard to read fanfictions that are sort of AU, but I really enjoyed this one. By the way, I suggest that before you write a fanfic, look up "dash" and get one of the real ones. It's more satisfying than a subtraction sign. I hope to read more!
akmdreamer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This had me snickering loudly the entire time I was reading. Which would have been fine, but I'm in a library. I didn't know old ladies could look so murderous. LOL I really like your style of writing.
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great job -
gredandforgerock chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I like it. Not too fluffy but just enough Really enjoyable.
AllTheNamesITryAreTaken chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I always kinda wanted to tell the boys that they have these things on which they spend about 95% of their time, yet never use to sneak up and see girls! BROOMSTICKS, right? Just thought I'd point it out...But great story!
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh, Ron. Will he ever leArn? But a really cute story.
gecoma chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
good srory
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well, this is just adorable! I always love reading alternate versions of how Harry and Ginny might have gotten together and your version is certainly one of my favorites. Loved it! ]
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 11/4/2010