Reviews for Drafted
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/21
So sad...
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
That should've been listed as angst. That was so cruel of you to do. I don't read angst for this very reason. Holy crap. You have me crying right now for everything these two lost. I thought with it listed as romance/drama, that he would be coming home to her. That was an evil thing for you to do to the readers. I was expecting an HEA and here you throw in a horrific ending. I would've NEVER read this if I'd seen angst. I know this is fiction but, you pulled me in with your characters . . . and that ending really sucked. He had such a completely awful life. For two weeks you brought him such complete happiness. Why did you kill him off? I'm a freaking mess right now.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This left me teary. I'm choosing to hold out hope that they'll reunite as he's only presumed dead.

Any chance of a continuation?
TwiAaccountant chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I cried when I got to the end.
That's how amazing this story was.
Truly splendid.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Ugh! So sweet and sad. The unfortunate end for too many in Vietnam. :-(
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Totally wrecked and bawling. Beautifully written.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nooooooo... :( Beautifully written though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Crap, that was awful. Now is the perfect time to start the story up again. MIA to FOUND!
hollstar chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
oh my goodness... I know this is an older story, just read it today and can hardly type through the tears... so heartfelt! Beautiful writing! Thank you!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Nooo! Come on, to can continue this right? Right? Where he comes back and everythings good. He just went missing for a little while. No biggy. He didn't really die. HE DIDN'T REALLY DIE! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR LIES.

I couldn't even read the last paragraph because of my tears! How could you? WAAAH! D'x

I can't beleice you killed him. wtf. I mean, maybe it makes me a hypocrite because I love writing stories where I kill my characters and make people cry when reading it, but that doesn't mean I want the stories IIII read to have the characters die! D: NOOOO WHY WHY WHYYY!
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So sweet but too sad of course
Emerald City Blonde chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
PLEASE add 'angst' to the description! Massive tearjerker.
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This one should have come with a tissue warning ! I get why it is not a since they didn't really find him, couldn't you perhaps... one more little chapter ... to bring Soldierward back and have him kick some James butt ? No ? I get it. I'm pretty pathetic. I'm just a sucker for happy endings.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
aww that was so sad brought tears to my story.
dohagrl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
that was such a great story it made me cry...the end was so sad! would you continue it?i notice it said he was missing would they have their happy ending?