Reviews for The Power Of
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Nice!
ddubgirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
liked it

will there be more chapters or is this just a one shot
kate811 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hello there! I'm the latest person ever, but I'm here finally!

So I just wanted to say I really appreciate the route you had this story take. I much prefer Addison heading to Seattle with Amelia instead of getting into the bathtub with Sam. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, SHONDA? SAM IS ADDISON'S BEST FRIEND'S EX HUSBAND. IT'S WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. PLUS ADDISON BELONGS WITH ALEX. SO ... THERE.

I wonder how many of my reviews to you and Juli have included a rant to Shonda? Probably 95 percent if I had to estimate.

So I know I'm not an Addek fan (I mean, maybe in a world where Alex didn't exist could I be an Addex fan) but I really enjoyed their exchange, just so you know.

But onto my favorite part: THE ADDEX PART! I love that Alex snorted at the fact that Addison was standing there proudly after her speech. And I love that she ignored it and wandered over to him like she saw him on her own. That's just so *them.*

And you totally nailed their witty banter in this chapter. I was grinning like a fool when she called him a jackass and he said LA had loosened her tongue and she shot back that she was his boss back then and had to remain professional.

"I'd notice if you were dead, Karev." - I adored this line because it reminded me of Karev's "If you went missing...I'd notice" line!

"Because he's stupid," Bailey cut in. I could totally see Bailey saying that. And it made me chuckle!

I also love that Addison knew exactly why Alex kept the bullet. She knows him so well! PS - I bet Addison still finds him sexy, bullet lodged in chest and all!

"Then I guess I should be thanking you for allowing me my sanity," she deadpanned. Okay, I'm sorry I keep copying lines from the story but this is just genius. I laughed out loud at that line. I love their witty banter so much! I remember us talking about when Alex said all the women in his life go crazy (it was on Twitter if I recall correctly) and I remember us both being like HEY SHONDA, I CAN THINK OF A WOMAN THAT DIDN'T GO CRAZY IN ALEX'S LIFE.

Okay, so I'm really really excited to see where you take this. But as I said in one of my reviews to Juli tonight, I won't be begging for you to update soon because I am in the Sucky Updater/Reviewer's Doghouse. So you just update whenever you damn well please!

- Kate :)
Smug chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I liked it. Really, XD They're cute and it's not too sappy, though the descriptors seem a little literary (contrived) sometimes.

"Chapter 1" implies more to come, so I expect good things to come soon!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
What a nice way of dealing with the bullet. Will there be more?
septemberly chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
OMG that's really good!

I think you should continue with this story.

"God, I didn't even see him like that, you ass. Just because I did with you doesn't mean I just go around sleeping with my students!" A roguish grin bloomed on Alex's face. "Too bad. I always liked the sexy teacher thing you had going." Addison rolled her eyes. "I'm not even back for an hour, and you have already managed to hit on me. What happened to your circle of insanity?" "You've already proven that you're immune," Alex indicated, stepping a little bit closer and allowing his grin to widen.

That's wicked, cute and sexy.

It would be awesome if you could continue with this story :)

I really miss Addie and Alex... *sigh*
InAFantasyWorld chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
update :)
KathBell chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I love this! :D Update soon! :)
Judroozz chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
please please please write more chapters!:)

loved it!