Reviews for Full of Sound and Fury
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I don't hate Will in the show but am glad that JJ got rid of him here - he should have put JJ first! Glad she got rid of him and stuck to her guns! Loved it!

Have just started reading your stories - but read them on my kindle so you may get lots of reviews at once! haha :D
whiteswan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I absolutely loved this. I've never really cared for Will; ever since they brought him back as JJ's boyfriend due to A.J. Cook's real-life pregnancy, his character always rubbed me wrong. And that's even before I became a Hotch/JJ fan :)

I can't help but wonder how their relationship could survive her return to the BAU; he's never made a secret of the fact that he doesn't like her job and the hours, so I can easily see him having this reaction to its loss or hitting the roof when she went back.

Great work as always!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Nice job!
canny-bairn chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aww, I just found this and I love JJ's strengh!

I'm not a Will hater, honestly, I like to think I just dislike him, strongly, for getting in the way of my shipper preferences but I needed this today with the mood I'm in.

I hope we get a sequel one day, great job as always :)
Hopeless-Romantic-Daydreamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great story, i love them all. since my computer seems to hate me this is the review for all three in this series. great work can't wait to read more
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Love this! You tell 'im, JJ!

(*_*)
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great story! I'm looking forward to the others in the series!
lulubell76 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great start I am liking this.
ivanovandevotee chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hmmm... Well, I'm not a Will hater like a lot of people, but this is well written and interesting. My personal interpretation of the characters says that a man who gave up his badge and moved hundreds of miles to make a family wouldn't be like that. You write very well, though.
jaggedcharm chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I love the way you portrayed JJ here. Just like she should be... strong willed and independent.

Thanks for sharing... BTW I never liked Will anyway! :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
you did a great job on this story... i love it...
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Well that was so good. Man I wanted to slap Will as I read it (about fifty times as well lol)! Great characterisation of JJ here, looking forward to more of these!
mummacass chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
way to go JJ! Kicking Will's ass to the kerb was the best thing!
Mechia132 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This good. Looking forward to the next chapters of the Shakespeare Series. Keep up the great work.
GraceBe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I'm so glad... never liked Will, never will! Go JJ and have a brand new start.