Reviews for Late Night Chinese Food
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Good story. But one question: Who's Doyle? Is that his dad? PM me the answer please!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
It appears that I am reading your stories backwards - last one to first. I really like this one - I love the little references to her expressions that eventually come out with the lie in Sweet Sixteen. Great writing!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
And I'm reviewing this one for the same reasons haha. I don't think I put it on my favourites list, but it should be there!

I'm a bad favouriter haha, I always forget about it during my reviews.

*hugs this fic*
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I absolutely love this! From now on, in my head, THIS is how it happened! Perfect :)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Adorable story! Great way to piece together Sweet Sixteen with the creation of the Lightman Group. Also...did you watch the newest episode of Lie to Me, "The Royal We?" They totally stole your idea! Lol! (I don't wanna post it in this review in case you haven't seen it. If you do watch it, you'll know what I mean ])

Thanks for sharing!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wonderful story! I love the background of the Lightman Group here!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
absolutely lovely.
LightWoman chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I loved this! There aren't enough stories about how they came together and really, that's a big gap in their storyline. Sweet Sixteen showed us how they met, but gave no indication of how they went from there to starting the Lightman Group together. Great writing - I look forward to reading more from you! :-)