Reviews for Hard to Breathe
WarriorKing849 chapter 26 . 7/10
My favorite was libary
RaiteiLiger chapter 26 . 7/9
Aww, it's over? Well ok, grats on finishing it! It was a true joy to read. :)

*raises hand- scratch that- raises both hands* Me, me, I want KH3 right NOW! -_-

But enough of that, what was my favorite piece? Well, the one that sticks out the most in my mind was 14-Natural. It was just so fluffy and adorable and funny. :)

I had lots of fun reading these short, sweet moments. Thanks for sticking to it until the end!
ZalelTribal chapter 26 . 7/9
Another WD fic completed xD
ZalelTribal chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
The cuteness
ArcanineTales chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Aww this was great! You made my day with this update. :) I kept expecting the master to find them and have a meltdown. XD
The good old days indeed. And hey, I'm excited for the next one too. Terra's pov sounds more lucrative for some reason. :P
Amulet Misty chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Bus/Train AUs ftw. I mean, hey it's a nice place to have romantic encounters. ..as in not too impossible. Having Ventus as Aqua's adoptive brother is a nice touch. Haha bad at electronics x3

This Terqua fills my soul.
ZalelTribal chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Bus and Train adventures xD I remember finding my true love on the train one time x3
CatharticVevina chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Lol I was able to notice Sid, Kairi and her grandma and Yen Sid. Oh, when you were describing the blonde couple were you talking about Roxas (bec he resembled Ventus) and Namine? :D because if you intended for it to be them then awww! RoxasXNamine fan here 3

Loving the AUness of this chapter btw. It's so cute and sweet I think I just might get diabetes 3
musicbox's will chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
Hey, I'm actually getting into Terra x Aqua and rereading stories about them. XD I noticed that you put 'words' instead of 'worlds'. I loved this drabble. Poor Terra...We all know he means well. This honestly makes me wonder what will happen when Terra regains control of his body. In KH3, I mean. The fact that he called Aqua beautiful just made me smile. (And also reminded me of how my sis dyed her hair blue yesterday. :D)

Originally, musicbox
ArcanineTales chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
I'm reviewing for both 21 and 22 here. (hey it's your fault for updating so quick!) XD So it looks like this IS midgame, for both. Seems like they both want to see each other too. Will that be next update or are you going to make us suffer? I suppose there's not much you can do next though, since they're next meeting is on Keyblade Graveyard. And this is directed at Terra: The best thing about Aqua is her courageous spirit!
Amulet Misty chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
This reminds me of the song 'all to myself' by marians trench, for some reason. There's a line there saying 'I don't wanna be, the bad guy'. XD

Moving on, I was hit in the feels because Terra tool out Eraqus which is just the saddest thing ever and ahhhh Terra ;-; id say yay for going off to find Aqua but things are even worse later Dx
ZalelTribal chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Damn Terra for being so stoopiddddd
ZalelTribal chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Damn girl! Three in a row! Loved it! Maybe a fourth? XD
Amulet Misty chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Ahhh the latest one was just akdjsjd so cute. I love how Terra does manage to save Aqua, but then he does proceeds to fail and like...drop her xD
ArcanineTales chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Hey it's a short one but an update is an update, right? Ok, seriously, why climb a tree if you're terrified when you get up there? Silly Aqua.
The next chapter sounds like its mid-game, or maybe post game? That would be a first right? Everything so far has been pregame if I remember right.