Reviews for Hard to Breathe
Crymeariver1995 chapter 26 . 10/31/2015

I really admire you style of writing. Although I had just got a fanfiction account earlier this year, I have been reading KH fanfics since forever!

I remember when Terra/Aqua fics were just starting out when BBS came out- I really admire your consistency because you were one of the original writers for this pairing back in the day! :D

It really is nice to see how much the fandom has grown. Remember when Terra/Aqua fics were only one search page? Look at the legacy you helped started and look how much it has grown! :D

Thank you so much for your contribution to this fandom and thank you so much for your stories! They really have been making my day for the past five years since you started :)

Happy Writing! :D

miano53 chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
Even though she knows powerful spells that could potentially flatten a city, Aqua here can't even handle a spider... LOL XD
miano53 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Yep. I think that Terra and Aqua may have been intentionally paired up by Nomura in the games, based on that.
miano53 chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Wow, this is getting sadder and sadder...
miano53 chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Wow, this is getting sad. But, that's to be expected after what happened to the poor guy.
miano53 chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Hmm. Interesting...
miano53 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
So, Terra's agoraphobic? Or aquaphobic or whatever the word is for fear of water?
WarriorKing849 chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
My favorite was libary
RaiteiLiger chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
Aww, it's over? Well ok, grats on finishing it! It was a true joy to read. :)

*raises hand- scratch that- raises both hands* Me, me, I want KH3 right NOW! -_-

But enough of that, what was my favorite piece? Well, the one that sticks out the most in my mind was 14-Natural. It was just so fluffy and adorable and funny. :)

I had lots of fun reading these short, sweet moments. Thanks for sticking to it until the end!
ZalelTribal chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
Another WD fic completed xD
ZalelTribal chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
The cuteness
ArcanineTales chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Aww this was great! You made my day with this update. :) I kept expecting the master to find them and have a meltdown. XD
The good old days indeed. And hey, I'm excited for the next one too. Terra's pov sounds more lucrative for some reason. :P
Amulet Misty chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Bus/Train AUs ftw. I mean, hey it's a nice place to have romantic encounters. in not too impossible. Having Ventus as Aqua's adoptive brother is a nice touch. Haha bad at electronics x3

This Terqua fills my soul.
ZalelTribal chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Bus and Train adventures xD I remember finding my true love on the train one time x3
CatharticVevina chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Lol I was able to notice Sid, Kairi and her grandma and Yen Sid. Oh, when you were describing the blonde couple were you talking about Roxas (bec he resembled Ventus) and Namine? :D because if you intended for it to be them then awww! RoxasXNamine fan here 3

Loving the AUness of this chapter btw. It's so cute and sweet I think I just might get diabetes 3