Reviews for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time A Novelisation
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
This is very interesting.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
a lot of extra scenes. :)
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
wow, i feel really bad for tamina now, she's so strong though.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
aaah. tus is so mean. :P
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
i would be scared sick if i was tamina...
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
oh, wow, it took me to the end to realize you went back to the beginning...haha, im slow. hey, your not bad at the action!
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
love the time quote. :)
NarnianLady chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
This is so great! I hope you continue it soon :)
Dane chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
I know you haven't updated for a super long time but this is really good and I want to read the rest very badly. Maybe you could just make a note saying that you'll upate Soon-ish?
Griselda Banks chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
Heheh, I always liked this part, where you think you're dealing with bloodthirsty outlaws and you find out that their main interest is in business. (And the ostriches, of course, which I look forward to XD) It's kind of refreshing, really, because we've all seen movies with lecherous men who'd buy a pretty woman like that, but this way it's ironic.

I smiled when you said that Tamina wasn't like a desert rose. Do you know the song "Desert Rose" by Sting? Love that song...

And "cool as an oasis" was a nice simile!

I'll PM the typos as usual _
Chelcas chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
YAY! You're back!

I liked Tamina's thoughts concerning her trickery. You can slowly see her disgust toward Dastan ebbing away, but she isn't about to put him before her duty. It really fleshed out the parallel scene in the movie, I think.

And the extra lines with Sheikh and Dastan were wonderfully written too. I think you captured the Sheikh's personality perfectly. I lol'd at his dialog.

I've definitely been feeling a slow around here too, but I'm glad you were able to grab onto some inspiration and churn out this chapter. The upcoming scene is one of my favourite parts in the movie, so I am really hoping you post the next chapter soon! It'll definitely get me back in the POP mood, I know it!
elanor of aquitania chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
I like the story. It's very near to the film, but your additions blend in quite well. I read such stories predominantly because of the additions and the inner dialogues. This you did very well.

IMO the first chapter doesn't work. You nearly lost me as a reader there, but as I'm a fast reader I chose to try out the next one also, there you got me hooked. The first chapter feels bland and conventional to me. Add more humour, banter, and strife. And as someone else wrote, add mystery. I would suggest, enhance also the mythical part of the plot. I also missed Nizam's fake spy story in the first chapter, this was the real start. I would probably not mention the wedding night in the first chapter, keep the reader guessing if Tamina will accept him. Do not let Dastan tell the story to Tamina, but present it as Dastan's remembrances.

Anyhow, your story feels very canonical, yet well written. I very much like such embellished canonical stories. Thank you.
Amber chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Its like everytimei lokk at this story it doesn;t seem to be getting any more chapters just the same nine chapters always.
canadiangirl13 chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Awesome chapter I loved it! I can't wait for the next one.
canadiangirl13 chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Even though I've seen the movie so many times reading about the details of the movie in the story is different from watching the movie. I love the idea for this story though and I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »