Reviews for A True Masquerade
EllieHathaway chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
This is truly a fantastic story and I cannot fathom why there are a lack of reviews for this since it is so well written, your characters are wonderful and the plot is well put together. I love how you managed to portray Sirius as being so vulnerable yet being a rock throughout it all; your versions of Lily and James are magnificent, also. Congrats!

Ellie
Scribbled Truth chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I'm in love with this four-shot. The progression of Eryss Sirius' relationship was well done through flashbacks and time lapses. The relationship between Prongs and Padfoot was spot on but I would have liked a bit more Moony. I really wanted a bit extra cause that end seems like such a tease ;)
dankiisweets chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
First off, I loved this story. It was everything I ever wanted and more:) LOL Second, I must tell you that I created this fanfiction account not even 5 minutes ago and the only reason I got it is so I can beg you to write this story from Eryss's point of view. Please please please You have no idea how happy it would make me. :)
ciella1703 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Super amazing story! Loved it! I can help but wonder what happens next! But realy perfect story! :D
j12sk3 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Soo... Do Lily and James live? Does Sirius get to stay with his family, without being dragged to Azbakan. Please tell me someone kills Pettigrew. Awesome 4-chapter-one-shot. ;)
Bombora chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
i had a craving to read this ... so i did.

thanks for writing, I'd love more! (hinthint!)
Bombora chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
you've only got a mere FOUR reviews one such an amazing piece of work?

Ohh i want more! xD
Pearl of Hope chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
SO GOOD! Can there please be a sequel! I'd like to know what happens next!
QueenOfTheDiamondDogs chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
OMG! Such a moving story! I have nothing to complain about it! It is too perfect! It is amazing! :D
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
are you going to do a sequel for this story
beautysloan chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
this story is way intense. I have been on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it...especially chapter 4!